• LgiT used to. I think they are still doing :)

Way more deep then urgoz tho. Deep also I think is better time/loot ratio. But urgoz here and there for the fun 😁

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan May 5, 2022 at 8:59 PM

Closed the thread.
  • I'm going to bump this, (Don't know why it's closed tbh) but I would love to do Deep or Urgoz. Do any of you have any discords (I'm in lgit's discord) of other guilds that do this?

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit:

• Official Post

I'm going to bump this, (Don't know why it's closed tbh) but I would love to do Deep or Urgoz. Do any of you have any discords (I'm in lgit's discord) of other guilds that do this?

It was closed because the thread creator deleted the first post in the thread and so it made it a bit redundant.

• It was closed because the thread creator deleted the first post in the thread and so it made it a bit redundant.

Still should be used as a good thread for scs of deep and urgoz (like who does them, as per the comments). No matter if it may seem redundant. Could ask if they wanted the posted deleted instead. A more respectful approach.

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit:

• Ariyen as a regular participant in LGiT + others Deep runs and solo farmer as well - from what I see being in outpost regularly I can assure you that you will know of 90%+ of runs from LGiT discord, Recently I saw also HMRC guild forming runs but they also announce in LGiT discord, if they can't make full 12 party. Sadly it's not popular area however I wish it was played more since it's free from bots if I'm not wrong. PS. From time to time [Zraw] runs Deep mostly low man skipway, but it's more like Zraw + trusted ppl from FL ;p

#MakeDeepGreatAgain :saint:

• Ariyen as a regular participant in LGiT + others Deep runs and solo farmer as well - from what I see being in outpost regularly I can assure you that you will know of 90%+ of runs from LGiT discord, Recently I saw also HMRC guild forming runs but they also announce in LGiT discord, if they can't make full 12 party. Sadly it's not popular area however I wish it was played more since it's free from bots if I'm not wrong. PS. From time to time [Zraw] runs Deep mostly low man skipway, but it's more like Zraw + trusted ppl from FL ;p

#MakeDeepGreatAgain :saint:

Thank you! I knew a few that ran deep like over a year ago. even one with just heroes and me with 4 heroes (which was neat) I'm just no doubt doing like others recommended to the op (before op deleted post) seeing what all guilds still do it.

I would join lgit it's self, but I'm not active enough to be able to feel confident that I'd have a spot still. I use to be an officer there years ago, even had a former guild with them, before reborn did more guilds. Anyway, I'm just seeing if there's some that'd do pugs like through facebook, kamadan, discord, etc.