Opening GW on a Windows 8

• Hey guys,

I was wondering since Guildwars doesn't open normal on windows 7. It also does on windows 8 but what is the solution for windows 8?

A :cookie: for every help :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I never had issues of the game on windows 7 either, but now windows 8.... That's just a whole other story and I have messed with it on several computers... It may work, or it may not. It's a lot of fluff and flake that I used xp until 7 came out. I like and have had no issue with windows 10. Also, it could be a hardware issue and I would suggest running diagnostics.

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit:

• EnRayed i don't have a windows 7 system. But in the German wiki it says that windows 7 reached out to a dead server link and starting game twice cures that.

Ariyen diagnositcs everything done. It's. Not working. ( all other games work normal and online games work normally)

The solution is allrdy done. I took the windows 10 Lapt top of my GF :D:thumbup:

It's just to stay a week in hospital and I am allrdy half way thru. Thanks for all help :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• yea I prefer windows 10 x-D
    I usually ran everything as administrator and went in to make sure that the account that I used was administrator account.
    To me, doing that helps when I play... I always have issues, if I don't run things as administrator.

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit: