Domain Of Fear Chest Run - 1000 Chests

• Sup everyone!

I made a guide on Domain Of Fear. Ghostly staves, eternal shields, eternal bows, storm bows are the most sought after drops here. Good luck, have fun!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello,

I was hesitating to make a video in addition to the Chest Run tutorial, well, this way i don't have to do it anymore ^^ The only difference is that i only open chests that can potentially contain Ghostly Staves, not the others.

A note: at 5:52, you say that q8 drops don't fall, i'm thinking specifically of the skins named in the title. I've had Ghostly Staves q8 Purple, even one with 20% recharge base, which is pretty rare. If you want to have Eternal Shield 16 armor q8 blue or other low requirements, you can also farm the first 2 groups of Terrorweb Dryder at the mission: Gate of Pain. But the recipes are meager.

To finish, interesting skin question, do not forget that you can also have: Istani shield (i had 2 on ~8000 chests :D)

• Hello,

I was hesitating to make a video in addition to the Chest Run tutorial, well, this way i don't have to do it anymore ^^ The only difference is that i only open chests that can potentially contain Ghostly Staves, not the others.

A note: at 5:52, you say that q8 drops don't fall, i'm thinking specifically of the skins named in the title. I've had Ghostly Staves q8 Purple, even one with 20% recharge base, which is pretty rare. If you want to have Eternal Shield 16 armor q8 blue or other low requirements, you can also farm the first 2 groups of Terrorweb Dryder at the mission: Gate of Pain. But the recipes are meager.

To finish, interesting skin question, do not forget that you can also have: Istani shield (i had 2 on ~8000 chests :D)

hey! yea the q8 is possible even from highler level foes, very, very rarely

got one q12 istani shield from my 1k chests, merched tho :D