*closed* PC Dual zeal hornbow (mursaat) and a couple others

• Hi all!

I'm very new to OS, basically everything I've had worth selling I've only gotten through things like vanquishes and stuff so far, so I'm very much reliant on others for pc, any advice would be thoroughly appreciated, thank you!

I don't expect much money for most of these, I just wanted to know that I won't be either asking way too much or too little, or merching something I'll later realise could have bought me a house a week later :p

(also a wintergreen axe, but something about my screenshot of that isn't working out too well)

all the best, thank you all :)

• MeowMiauMeow January 6, 2023 at 9:08 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Dual vamp hornbow (mursaat) and a couple others” to “PC Dual zeal hornbow (mursaat) and a couple others”.
  • thank you very much leonte! I've taken your advice on the weapons, I appreciate the help lots!

and, I've added you, onde, I'll message you when I see you on next, my ign is selannah sharoh (a few others I play on too, but that's the one I bury in trading items :p)

• MeowMiauMeow January 21, 2023 at 11:56 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Dual zeal hornbow (mursaat) and a couple others” to “*closed* PC Dual zeal hornbow (mursaat) and a couple others”.
  • bsoltan January 22, 2023 at 4:58 PM

Closed the thread.