Unded Destroyer/ Ceratadon/Kuunavang

• hey all! ive looked on kamachat and these seem to be going for 100-120a+ recently. has this just been an artificial increase via kama chat price manipulation or is that the actual price of it now due to people realising the rarity? i mean a year ago they was like 20-30a/ea?

same question for kuunavang i guess. these had been 10a for so long, now theyre going for 25-30a?

Does anyone know how many destroyer/ceratadon/kuunavangs got put into the game?

and last question, what does the future hold for varesh and asura minis? do you think these will go up in value too?

sorry if this is the wrong section

Dua Lipa

IGN Dua Lipa

Edited once, last by Blink316 (May 16, 2023 at 7:59 PM).

• Due to hoarding of mini pets, almost all pets have increased in price by alot, there is just a lower supply. And demand has not decreased so people have managed to push up the prices. So I don’t think the price range you see on Kam is wrong. The amount of arms that goes around is only getting more and more so people hoard items to push items up in value. Same with eblades, obby edges and so on

• Blink316 May 16, 2023 at 7:58 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Unded Destroyer/ Ceratadon/Kuunavang” to “Prenerf Staff”.
  • Marty Silverblade May 17, 2023 at 6:35 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Prenerf Staff” to “Unded Destroyer/ Ceratadon/Kuunavang”.