Pre Nerf Eotn Stuff

• Hello guys,

I have recently come to wonder if my memory is tricking me or I used to have a Destroyer Shield that did not have the pesky suffix showing in the name.
    Anyone here able to verify whether or not I'm just misremembering?
    If there are clean named Destroyer shields not of Fortitude out there I would very much like to buy one, but first I need to confirm I'm not chasing dragons.

Thanks!

• Can't you remove the handle with a perfect salvage kit?

Back in the days I think Shields came without handles later they added the 30hp mods as a freebie. Not sure if I am tripping as well :/

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Back in the days I think Shields came without handles later they added the 30hp mods as a freebie. Not sure if I am tripping as well :/

That would explain it too. I just vaguely remember a clean destroyer shield nameplate and thought it was fully modded, but yes, you can pull off the mod - it's just that I do like the 30 hp, but I hate prefix and suffix, they mess up what would otherwise be tidy item names. Figured if there were shields with fix +30 hp mods that didn't create a suffix, I'd be able to enjoy a proper destroyer shield... ^^

• Only OS item. Shields can fulfill your wish of a clean item Name. It's totally understandable.

Also only max mods and a q7/8/9 and X00g Value and you sir have the same problem Wich is called "CLEAN-Items"

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Only OS item. Shields can fulfill your wish of a clean item Name. It's totally understandable.

Also only max mods and a q7/8/9 and X00g Value and you sir have the same problem Wich is called "CLEAN-Items"

Very true! ^^
    I don't mind the gold value so much, but then for q7/q8 it's a bit of a big ask, especially when you're picky about the skins and mods too.
    Well, thanks for replying! Guess I'll have to look elsewhere for a clean nameplate on a nice looking shield!

Could you be mixing memories with one of these? Destructive Shield ?

Also entirely possible, my memory is a bit hazy - all of this was 15/16 years ago after all...

Edited once, last by Marty Silverblade: Merged a post created by Mila into this post. (May 6, 2023 at 12:47 AM).