Modest but mine..

• Hey all,

I started collecting these a few years ago, mostly because I really like the look of the mod with +44 -2w.e. To some, I'm sure these are for the merchant but for me they are my first collection, and signify the beginning of my interest (to the great detriment of my bank ;( ) in OS items.

I've also started collecting a few more things since I started with these shields and will hopefully have some more cool screenshots to add to this post in the future.

Thanks SafeOfBlossoms for the help with a few of these, I'm sure they would have been a nightmare to find without your help!!!!

EDIT* If anyone could help finding the Tall Shield and Bronze Shield with these mods, it would complete this set for me 8) <3

IGN: Hold This Heal / Ballon D Or Ranger

[dior]

• The 300g Exalted and the q4 shield are my favorites :) nice Collection and keep em coming!

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• The 300g Exalted and the q4 shield are my favorites :) nice Collection and keep em coming!

Who woulda thought Mr Clean himself likes the clean exalted!! thanks very much!

Very cool collection, but I don’t see a guardian of hunt in there! We should fix that

i missed the opportunity to buy one of these a year or so ago when i was saving for the bladed, would be sick to pick one up!

IGN: Hold This Heal / Ballon D Or Ranger

[dior]

Edited once, last by Marty Silverblade: Merged a post created by Envision into this post. (May 8, 2023 at 1:39 AM).