Q12 Bo Staff (fire) matching 20% HCT (closed)

• Hi all!

I got this cool staff today with finally a 20% inherent mod for the same attribute as the staff, and I think it's a decent skin. Just a shame it's q12.

(lemme know if I've misread something here - I've once misread dual zealous as dual vamp so I wouldn't put it past me)

I was told it should be arms, so if that's true, I'd like to auction it off here if that's okay :)

Many thanks for reading, hope you have a lovely day, all!

Meow :3

• MeowMiauMeow June 10, 2023 at 8:35 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q12 Bo Staff matching 20% HCT” to “Q12 Bo Staff (fire) matching 20% HCT”.
  • Hi all,

Pardon me, I've not had much time this week to get on the game - I think I'll have time on Monday though, so I hope you don't mind, but if I have time to log on before then, I'll PM the top bidder. Most likely is Monday though, I hope that's not too long!

Thank you for the bids so far!

All the best,

Meow

• Hi all,

Sorry it's been a while longer than I said, real life's been busy (and at times I've forgotten, but I'll just blame irl stuff you don't get to be mad at me for!)

is it okay to retract an auction? I think it's dropped from a 100e I was going to accept (no worries about dropping out btw, it's perfectly understandable when you already have a better one), and I don't know if it's actually worth more to me to just keep it than 60. If that's not an option, can I just continue the auction in hopes it does go back to an amount I'd be happier with?
    I'm really sorry if this is a faux-pas, if it is, feel free to PM me about it, please.

All the best,

Meow

• MeowMiauMeow June 25, 2023 at 1:42 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q12 Bo Staff (fire) matching 20% HCT” to “Q12 Bo Staff (fire) matching 20% HCT (closed)”.