• Hello everybody,

Since the 30th of May 2024, the procedure to change your nickname has been changed. You can now change your nickname yourself, but there are some requirements for this:

• If your account has the "Trusted" status, which is automatically granted when your account has been in good standing for long enough.
    • You can only change your nickname 200 days after the last change or registration of your account.
      • An exception to this is users who support Guild Wars Legacy with a paid subscription, these can change their nickname once every 50 days, but all the other rules still apply to these users as well.
    • Our team reserves the right to revert your nickname change OR strip your Trusted status if an abusive name has been picked, or when you utilize the nickname used by another user previously (out of spite).

You can change your nickname on this page: https://guildwarslegacy.com/account-management/

If - for some reason - you do not have the Trusted rank and can't use this form, feel free to contact me. A paid subscription is NOT required to change your nickname!

Should you have any further questions, feel free to let me know.

- Kevin

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg

Edited once, last by Iaerah: The procedure has changed, updated it to the current procedure. (May 30, 2024 at 1:11 PM).