CLOSED PC os 20/20 Jeweled Chalice

• Tough to say.

True 20 20 Offhands are rare. Really, really rare. Some of the rarest items that can still drop today.

While this isn't a "true" 20 20 so to speak, Insp/Illu/Illu is probably the best sort of mixmod possible. It barely counts as a mixmod, and IMO is close to as valuable as a true 20 20. The big issue this item faces is high req into an unwanted attribute. That is what hurts it a lot, imo.

However it largely depends on interest. Look at Pleikki selling a Q12 20 20 Death Grim Cesta for 750e, but unable to get hits (which I think is kind of shocking.) On the other hand I recently bought a Q12 20/19 Flame Artifact for 750e, and would have gladly paid up to 1250e.

If you asked me I would not sell it below 100e, and it could be more, potentially. If it was lower req, it could be quite a big more.

Find yourself a mesmer collector and enjoy. I can think of at least three that would want this : )

Edited once, last by Expugnare (September 30, 2017 at 4:03 AM).

• its rare, but its kinda useless with this high req and other attribute. just because its rare doesnt make it that valueable. and seeing the 20/20 from plekki with the right AND more used attribute isnt getting any hits. this will never sell for >500e if you ask me.

i also know this because i tried to sell this for weeks and you bought it for 50e-ish 3 days ago,................................

Edited once, last by laurensiscool (September 30, 2017 at 3:45 AM).