May I ask a question

• Hi,

The gold OS Dwarven Axe became prenerf with the Jan 2007 update, when they removed it from the HoH drop table. Same as Crystalline & Dwarven hammer back then. Today only inscriptable or purple versions drop.

It belongs together with the gold OS Crystalline, Dwarven Hammer, Krytan Axe, Tyrian Serpent Axe and Swamp Club to the most value gold OS weapon skins.

I am still shaking my head sometimes about my friend Ramon who custo'd a few of them for his warrior heroes.

• Hi,

The gold OS Dwarven Axe became prenerf with the Jan 2007 update, when they removed it from the HoH drop table. Same as Crystalline & Dwarven hammer back then. Today only inscriptable or purple versions drop.

It belongs together with the gold OS Crystalline, Dwarven Hammer, Krytan Axe, Tyrian Serpent Axe and Swamp Club to the most value gold OS weapon skins.

I am still shaking my head sometimes about my friend Ramon who custo'd a few of them for his warrior heroes.

Thank you and have a happy day!

DIscord: Charr0326#7845

• charr February 28, 2024 at 9:29 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Q9 Dwarven Axe Why is the price so expensive~” to “May I ask a question”.
  • hi, is the swamp club also drop in HoH chest in the past?

do you know something about what happened with War hammer ram skins?

thanks

any idea why they nerfed?

cheers

warsheep was from the unlocked chest in dreadnought's drift afaik, i think swampies could drop there too, and swampies could drop in kryta too. i remember seeing a screenshot of a white swampy on the ground somewhere in kryta (i think gates of kryta? not sure)

any idea why they nerfed?
    fucked if i know

If I win an auction, please DM me about it, otherwise I'll probably forget xD

Edited once, last by Aliss (February 29, 2024 at 5:49 AM).

• Swamp club was from keyless chest. They removed keyless chest in Sep 2005 to replace them with the chests that require keys.

The question of why nobody here will be able to answer.

It could go that far that someone simply forgot to add the swampie to the key-chest (human error) and later on it was simply ignored. I bet back then nobody would write page long mails to anet: "where did my beloved swamp club go???? Are you nuts????"

• I think Anet removed krytan axes, swamp club, warhammer (rams) because there were allready so many versions of the skin with different names (Hand axe, white scythe/reaver, krytan axe) and rams obv had 4 different weapons with the skin. They were too lazy to develop new skins haha (this mightve been asked even from Gaile sometime back in the day)

I think that rams warhammer atleast dropped everywhere basically, swamp clubs ive seen the screens/rumours of it dropping elsewhere too, but i suspect that Krytan/Swamp never came elsewhere than keyless chests.

HoH only dropped Dwarven, serpent and crysta afaik (The HoH Trio)

btw charr the dwarven is q9 15vs hex not 15^50 as u state in OP.

• I think Anet removed krytan axes, swamp club, warhammer (rams) because there were allready so many versions of the skin with different names (Hand axe, white scythe/reaver, krytan axe) and rams obv had 4 different weapons with the skin. They were too lazy to develop new skins haha (this mightve been asked even from Gaile sometime back in the day)

I think that rams warhammer atleast dropped everywhere basically, swamp clubs ive seen the screens/rumours of it dropping elsewhere too, but i suspect that Krytan/Swamp never came elsewhere than keyless chests.

HoH only dropped Dwarven, serpent and crysta afaik (The HoH Trio)

btw charr the dwarven is q9 15vs hex not 15^50 as u state in OP.

I don't own this weapon, I just asked the seller out of curiosity, and he told me c/o 1450A... I was very surprised, why the price of this attribute is so high, so I came here to find the answer! XD I guess if there is Q9 gold, 15>50, maybe the price will be 3k to 5k...

DIscord: Charr0326#7845