PC on Glitched Staff

• CLOSED

- Can't get that to work so this is a pic of the staff https://imgur.com/a/3mM9n

Looking for a Price Check on this OS EotN-only item.

I call it....
    the 9/11 staff
    *Eagle screech*
    Yeah I know shit inherent mod, but 'merica.

p.s call me an idiot if this isn't rare, I've never seen anything like it yet.

Edited once, last by Beefdrip (November 13, 2017 at 4:56 AM).

• Its not inhernt, only swift staff head (9hct) its just staff that dropped without Insc slot, there are some collectors for clean eotn/NF skins like that, generally ive seen them go 10-20e for "common skins" like that dolyak prod

and yes ure right these are rare, but they happen and theyre useless so they got rly no other value then the collector value but market is very limited.

Edited once, last by Pleikki (November 10, 2017 at 10:31 AM).

• Its not inhernt, only swift staff head (9hct) its just staff that dropped without Insc slot, there are some collectors for clean eotn/NF skins like that, generally ive seen them go 10-20e for "common skins" like that dolyak prod

and yes ure right these are rare, but they happen and theyre useless so they got rly no other value then the collector value but market is very limited.

Agreed, but I wouldn't even call them "rare". I got one myself and coincidentally I saw around 10 clean Dolyak Prod Staves last month. So yeah, not rare, just unlucky.

~Em

• Most of the collectors for this type of item want q9 so it will be hard to find someone.

Agree with 10-20e if you manage to find a buyer, most of the clean collectors are inactive now and the few left I know of are now just wanting prenerf clean items (q7-8 stuff) or dungeon exclusive eotn skins.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ