Wayfarer's Reverie Running Service

• Hi all,

This service is offered between 07:00-09:00 and 18:00-00:00 (UTC+1) from August 25, 19:00, to September 1, 19:00 UTC

I'm offering a Wayfarer's Reverie quest running service for individual quests/campaigns (pricing below), or 215e for all 4.

Price is per person but additional accounts (i.e. alts) come at 33% discount.

CampaignDurationPrice
    Full*120 mins215e
    Wayfarer's Reverie: Tyria45 mins90e
    Wayfarer's Reverie: EoTN*30 mins60e
    Wayfarer's Reverie: Elona30 mins60e
    Wayfarer's Reverie: Cantha20 mins40e

*The full or EoTN runs do not include the Shiverpeak Bloodstone. I can run this separately for a 40e surcharge (approx. 20 mins) per person (same discount applies for alts). This is a full dungeon run with the Eldritch chest at the end. I will take a maximum of 3 characters at a time for this.

This service requires semi AFK (e.g. watching streaming services or playing on alts is fine) because players need to be able to /resign to make the process quick.

If you want a full AFK the service, this will cost 125e per campaign or 450e total, as the duration required is almost doubled without /resigning.

I intend to wait for a minimum of 3 "customers" (this can be 1 main + 2 alts) before arranging a run - ideally I would go with 7 "customers".

There are 2 x 4-/6-man locations in Tyria which will require a team split - I will accommodate this with additional runs to these locations.

Please reply here if you are interested – please include details of the time(s) that you are available and include your IGN for in-game messaging.

If I get substantial interest I will arrange bookings.

Cheers

Dev

IGN: Devilish Scythe Z

p.s. Why would you want this service?

Completion of the Wayfarer's Reverie quests gives you "Proofs". Once you have all 4 of these Proofs you can exchange them with Fylinn, Sworn to Winds for one of the following items:

IGN: Devilish Scythe Z

Guild Leader of the Tofu-Eating Wokerati [TOFU] 🌱

WTS OS q0 q7 q8

• Ideally you would have completed all campaigns and unlocked the outposts below. If you have a few that you haven't quite got yet, then I can always run you a few extra places at a small (or no) fee.

Outposts:

Tyria
    Serenity Temple
    Grendich Courthouse
    Temple of the Ages
    Ice Tooth Cave
    Ventari's Refuge
    The Granite Citadel
    Augury Rock OR Dunes of Despair

Cantha
    Minister Cho's Estate
    Zen Daijun