Bone Fiend/Thunderclap hero teambuild for melees

• A team build which features bone fiends and provides sufficient untargeted mass healing and protection as well as cracked armor and [["Fall back!"] to support them properly. Additional support for a melee player is included. Pick a melee which can make proper use of the cracked armor: Hammers should get the biggest boost, but scythes and axes will have properly improved damage, too.

The build still needs some tweaking for more hex removal. Consider replacing [[glyph of elemental power] with [[restoration aura] as the glyph is probably not worth its casting time.

a68987f1b8a7bd49.jpg

Exemplary Video:

Dzagonur Bastion

[build=OANDUsleSxMKgUBbh4BNfuEzD]

[build=OAljUwGpZSxMKgUBbhVV+Y7Y1Y]

[build=OgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746N]

[build=OgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746N]

[build=OAhjQoGYIP3hhWVV4JNncDzxJ]

[build=OACjEyiM5MXTMm3kZW9mcDzkL]

[build=OAOjAyhDJPYTnp1Lce2smtkLG]

Template Codes:

Hero 1: OANDUsleSxMKgUBbh4BNfuEzD

Hero 2: OAljUwGpZSxMKgUBbhVV+Y7Y1Y

Hero 3: OgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746N

Hero 4: OgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746N

Hero 5: OAhjQoGYIP3hhWVV4JNncDzxJ

Hero 6: OACjEyiM5MXTMm3kZW9mcDzkL

Hero 7: OAOjAyhDJPYTnp1Lce2smtkLG

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer
    >ZOANDUsleSxMKgUBbh4BNfuEzDAAAACEIAAKSGVybyAxCgaOAljUwGpZSxMKgUBbhVV+Y7Y1YAAAACE
    IAAKSGVybyAyCgZOgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746NAAAADgAIAAKSGVybyAzCgZOgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4
    N0h746NAAAADgAIAAKSGVybyA0CgZOAhjQoGYIP3hhWVV4JNncDzxJAAAACYQAAKSGVybyA1CgZOACjE
    yiM5MXTMm3kZW9mcDzkLAAAACBgAAKSGVybyA2CgZOAOjAyhDJPYTnp1Lce2smtkLGAAAACgBAAKSGVy
    byA3Cg<

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

• Krschkr February 12, 2018 at 12:26 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Discord/Thunderclap hero teambuild for melees” to “Bone Fiend/Thunderclap hero teambuild for melees”.