Posts by Krschkr

If you've got criticisms about either a specific post edit or the way a moderator uses them overall (or any kind of moderation issue, for that matter), you're certainly welcome to start a private conversation with them.

No, this is a general issue as so far I've seen like 3 mods doing this. Moderators should not mess around with user posts. When a post violates the rules, hide (delete) it and pm the user about it. When it's borderline, pm the user about it so he pays more attention next time. If mods were handling things this way it would feel way better and more professional. Also, it is way more likely that a user will notice a private message than some edit to things he posted hours ago.

What I agreed to when I signed up is, by the way, irrelevant for this thread. It does not matter for this suggestion on how the moderators could do their job better what I agreed on.

I have fun making and tweaking builds; and some of the builds I made I shared. I don't aim to make the objectively best build ever to be made. I doubt there can be such a thing anyway. A build is not just about effectivity, but also the fun you have playing it. I hope we agree on that. Playing styles and player preferances vary a lot, e.g. some players love to play turtling builds with minions and spirits and defensive mesmers, while other people would prefer to play 8 damage and let the carnage begin. Also, because of different playing styles the build version that may work best for you is probably not the same that works best for me. There's nothing bad about that. I know what works well for me and you know what works well for you, don't you?

If we actually wanted to compare which build version works better, there would be nothing bad about making comparison videos of different build versions in the same game content. We'd just need a large bunch of different, relevant game content and people who make such vids. I'm not too interested in that right now. And given you and I are the only people who participated in the build challenges so far I doubt there's much active interest in such a thing among the legacy users anyway.

Thanks for the build dicussion anyway.

[1] People usually don't die in the first place. The scenario you described happened to me like once in a year. Nothing to worry about. But thanks to your post I realized: I could replace flesh of my flesh on the ST with a second death pact signet without much risk. :p

[2] Ineptitude never felt good to me. It's certainly useful when combined with panic or when you know you'll definitely face plenty of physicals, but there's plenty of occasions none of your skills are going to deal damage to caster foes despite there's rupts. And that's from the perspective of a player who can chose his targets and not from the perspective of a clueless hero who will use his skill on any target. Domination magic's damage is pretty safe even on a hero.

[3] There's almost always some enchantments to drain. If not, one should consider bringing another energy management skill. You may not want to believe it, but even like that the heroes benefit from it. Else I'd definitely need to bring two BiPs, but that's usually less stable than BiP + ST.

And I won't leave many skill slots open. This is not the build namespace of GWPVX where policies suggest that you should present a team with many, many optional skill slots. I trust in the people who find builds on guildwarslegacy. Especially when they read the comment which suggests some of the ways to tweak this build, they can do it without me leaving free slots. If not, this very simple team template will serve them well enough in most areas.

[4] BiP's not wasted, the heroes still benefit a lot from it despite having their own energy management skills. They don't use it well enough to play without BiP. They don't use it badly enough to drop it entirely.

[5] Of course I don't need 5 energy surge heroes, but I want 5 of them as they deal nice armor ignoring AoE damage without the conditions of an ineptitude mesmer. That's my personal preferance. Other players may want to substitute one or two of the energy surge mesmers with ineptitude or the likes, but I won't; it's not my style.

Wandering eye might be an interesting option. I once made a mesmer hero build using just domination magic, fast cast and illusion magic. I shared it with my alliance and it became known to everyone as the "eye cancer build". It's certainly not inconceivable to run a build like (OQBDAqwBSnAIgmOTP5AuAAADB) at 16/13/10. Never tested it, tbh. I've heard that you like it and I may test it myself at some point, but I do fear that I'd need a dual BiP backline for it to somehow compensate the loss of the mesmer's own energy management. And that'd reduce the team stability considerably.

With 5 domination mesmers there's probably always some redundancy, but within acceptable measures. Especially when it's basically five copies of the same mesmer instead of some nice synergyzing setup. But let me comment your points:

[1] Death Pact Signet. I barely ever see any team members die when using this build. As mentioned above I even did my survivor title playing this build, without noticing. The death rate is just very very low. Therefore I didn't see a reason not to pick death pact signet. It is a faster resurrection than flesh of my flesh, does not leave two party members at low health provoking new kills. Not having to suffer from that health loss and ~50% health resurrection is desirable for two reasons: First of course because of the quite limited amount of healing your backline provides, second because the newly resurrected team member won't be affected by shout prots for a few seconds, leaving him especially vulnerable – so he should at least be at 100%. That death pact signet can kill your mesmer barely ever matters, given it's likely no one will die in the first place.

[2] Don't underestimate empathy. In a team with 5 instances of mistrust and energy surge the heroes will quickly decimate the casters (which usually even stand close to each other due to the same casting range) but won't hit physicals, which either stand apart (bows with a different range) or hit team members in melee range, often splitting further up. Due to the fast attack speed of foes in hard mode those melees and rangers will get quite low already, making it a matter of a single spell to finish them off usually. Also, when I played with a toolboxer, the damage report showed that empathy had a pretty large impact. I was pretty surprised by that myself.

[3] People will have to adjust the build for some areas. I usually play content such as winds of change where foes simply have many enchantments. I even replaced two instances of mistrust with shatter enchantment for some quests. When you know that your foes won't have a sufficient amount of enchantments for drain enchantment, replace some instances of it with skills which will fit the circumstances better. Waste not, want not, shame and guilt come to mind. I don't design builds to work everywhere without changing skills. In my opinion that's a poor way to design builds in general. It results in efficient builds which are effective below their potential. It takes the fun of adjusting builds. It's just boring.

[4] Despite my bad habit to bring BiP in like 95% of my team builds... come on, it's a great skill! It helps heroes when they fail to use their own energy management properly, it helps against energy denial from foes, it helps especially mesmers to run more effective yet less efficient builds. Even the mesmers in this build benefit from BiP, they'd run below their potential without it. And you know very well that a mesmer's potential is enormeous. Especially when played with 14 or more fast cast, as intended for this build. In some cases I even drop the ST prot for a second BiP healer, it's worth it.

[5] Spiritual pain is a great skill against low energy targets aswell. But I've also run out of ideas for simple direct damage skills to add. A third empathy would make sense, power spike would be the 11th rupt in addition to 5 mistrusts, wastrels doesn't work too well on heroes... I recently tested aneurysm and heroes seem to use it well enough. Apparently on foes which hit 0 energy, just like you'd want it. Not worth it against warriors, of course. But as casters have pretty high amounts of energy in hard mode that will easily finish a foe off which hit 0 already. I have the impression that, as a general rule, necromancers seem to have above 50 and monks about 65 energy in hard mode. Elementalists always above 100, like 130. The downside of aneurysm is that you first have to drain a target to 0 without killing it. To achieve that you'd have to tweak the build some more, substituting energy management skills with guilt/shame and perhaps adding a signet of weariness. I'd in general rather just keep it simple with spiritual pain #5 or empathy #3.

On holy spear: Even if you don't hit summoned creatures with it it's still the best low adrenaline attack skill to add when spear of redemption is already in use.

Shiro Tagachi the traitor is back and unleashed an army of enslaved spirits on the Raisu Palace. The Empire of the Dragon, your very emperor Kisu, calls out for help. Will you respond?

Task: Beat the mission Raisu Palace in hard mode and upload a video of it. Don't skip the first end cinematic immediately if you want to qualify for the award, we need to see your time.

Award: The fastest contribution will be awarded with 1 Bobo.

Award deadline: CANCELLED due to leaving guildwarslegacy.

Challenge rules: Your team must consist of 8 different primary professions. You are allowed to use nightfall professions, but are encouraged to avoid it. You may bring up to two skills from your secondary profession. PvE skills except for Kuunavang's are not allowed.

General rules: Consumables of any kind and miniatures are not allowed. Cheating tools (e.g. rupt bots, toolbox) are not allowed. UI and texture mods (e.g. no compass border, marks on compass and health bars) are not allowed.

List of Contributions:

• N/N

First drakes and now kappa! I've got a new report of some violent kappa appearing in the sewers of the Undercity. I'm not sure exactly what is causing it, but they have been attacking some of the citizens that live down there. The Ministry of Purity has volunteered to lend us one of their elites for this job, so you should go and meet Oroku in the Undercity before you start.

Task: Complete When Kappa Attack [Hard Mode Only] and upload a video of it.

Award: Every qualified contribution will be awarded with 3 Bobos.

Challenge rules: None. If you want an extra challenge, do not have cleansing the undercity (granting you an additional ally) quest active while doing this challenge.

General rules: Consumables of any kind and miniatures are not allowed. Cheating tools (e.g. rupt bots, toolbox) are not allowed. UI and texture mods (e.g. no compass border, marks on compass and health bars) are not allowed.

List of contributions:

• Ashreen Destemas (without additional Zei Ri, only using alcohol, essence of celerity and 5% morale boost)
    • Krschkr #1 (without additional Zei Ri)
    • Krschkr #2 (with additional Zei Ri)

You have fulfilled the Flameseeker Prophecies, but it hadn't been foretold what would happen in sequence: Titans of all kind roam through the war-torn lands of Tyria. Once more Glint sues your help. But this time the challenge may exceed your power...

Task: Complete any Titan Quest [Hard Mode Only] and upload a video of it.

Award: Every qualified contribution will be awarded with:

• Defend Droknar's Forge: 2 Bobos
    • Defend Denravi (with Evennia): 1 Bobo
    • The Last Day Dawns (team of 4): 3 Bobos
    • Defend North Kryta Province (team of 8): 2 Bobos
    • Defend North Kryta Province (team of 6): 5 Bobos
    • The Titan Source (team of 6): 1 Bobo
    • The Titan Source: 2 Bobos

Challenge rules: You may not use any protection prayers and communing skills. You may not use "there's nothing to fear!" and "save yourselves!".

List of contributions:

I'd say the right place would indeed be the events section with a new thread for each challenge. Challenges should have a fixed duration (e.g. one week for easy challenges, one month for hard challenges) after which participants aren't qualified for potential rewards anymore. Funny, I already made one or two ... or in fact 20 ... challenges to unleash on humanity.

As Misty already contributed to Ra's challenge before I knew of it I added some spice for myself with extra rules:
    1st) Only nightfall and base skills are allowed, none from factions or prophecies.

2nd) M.O.X., Olias and Zenmai are forbidden.

3rd) Only skills you'd be able to get (buy or capture without using glitches) at this point of the game are allowed, therefore e.g. no soldier's stance for warriors, as it's not available until Gate of Desolation. Same for heroes, so no master of whispers as we obviously decided to go with Margrid!

4th) No PvE skills are allowed.

Please forgive me that I was too lazy to replace the racing beetle with any nightfall pet.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's really not clear what you mean, so I made builds which I reckon will fit into your intended challenge. If they don't, well, be more precise next time.

Also, as Marty said it really adds to motivation and comparability when you specify a goal. As there was none given I decided to go for today's zaishen bounty Rand Stormweaver.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Doesn't have much to do with henchmen; it's just prophecies only builds with odd rules further crippling what you may do. You can't bring the old feeling back without the crappy clueless players from thence, especially given how much skills and attributes changed ever since (e.g. UA, fast cast, death magic). All you may achieve is slowing yourself down.

There you have two warrior builds following your rules.

[build=OQMTM5KHngncNsi9rXNr7E]

[build=OQMTI5KHngncdqQVqaNr7E]

And two conjure ones.

[build=OQYTEXlS14qC1vA2wY1u2C]

[build=OQYTs04K1IoCtqKNquzuPD]

By the way, you did not prevent secondary profession elite skills. Is that intended?

[build=OwQTQmHD5Yizcl17itkjSC]

Edit: Saying that you don't include warriors because of their low damage output but then adding a trapper ranger hero? Mhh.

Player:

• 4 Tormentor's insignia, 1 bloodstained
    • +1+3 death magic, +1 soul reaping
    • +50hp, 2x +10hp
    • 20/20/20 staff death magic for the lazy

Discord hero:

• 5 Tormentor's insignia
    • +1+3 death magic, +1 soul reaping
    • +50hp, 2x +10hp
    • 40/40 death magic

Mesmer heroes:

• 5 Artificer's insignia
    • +1+3 fast cast
    • +50hp, 3x +10hp
    • 40/20/20 staff death magic

BiP hero:

• 5 Tormentor's insignia
    • +1+2 blood magic, +2 soul reaping
    • +50hp, 2x +10hp
    • 40/20/20 staff restoration magic

If you know some german, check this: http://archiv.wartower.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1167099

No clue. I never played an assassin's promise caller myself and I never played a team of 5. The first team is a shrunk down teambuild for 8, the mesmer teams were for 4 man areas, just changed the player build and added a BiP heal. Your endeavour is quite unlike what people usually do – unless they carry an alt with them. But those people usually use consets anyway so the builds don't matter anymore.

You'll have to test builds and see what works well and what not, I doubt anyone here can provide you with more than quick theory crafting.

Might want to try mesmers.

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer>aOAdTYwC7VaBSBcX0mMmcL8o6LAAAAACEIAASaXNoYWxsZGVmZW5kCgcOAlkUwG4RZmUMjCIegdwWYC4OWNGAAAACEIAAKSGVybyAxCgZOQREAcIjU88DQ+ctewUlnWFQDAAAABgAAKSGVybyAyCgZOQREAcIiU88DQ+ctdwUlnWFQDAAAABgAAKSGVybyAzCgZOAhjQoGYIP3hhWyVaO5EeDzxJAAAACYQAAKSGVybyA0Cg<

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer>aOAdTYwC7VaBSBcX0mMmcL8o6LAAAAACEIAASaXNoYWxsZGVmZW5kCgYOQBDArwjNnAcqpb6lDyAEBUAAAAACYiAAKSGVybyAxCgXOQBDArwjJngGY6TfOkBEBKAAAAACYiAAKSGVybyAyCgXOQBDArwjJngGY6DxFkBEBKAAAAACYiAAKSGVybyAzCgbOAhkYgEaIfIzdwOkclmTOh3wccCAAAACYQAAKSGVybyA0Cg<

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer
    >aOAdTYwC7VaBSBcX0mMmcL8o6LAAAAACEIAASaXNoYWxsZGVmZW5kCgbOQhkAsC8gFKzJQDY6me5gMw
    IM5CAAAACYiAAKSGVybyAxCgcOQhkAoB7gGGULzKACYeWPVGwozFDAAAACcBAAKSGVybyAyCgZOQBDAb
    wjRvAIg5ZFgkAZAEBcQAAAACcCAAKSGVybyAzCgbOAhkYgEaIfIzdwOUVlmTOh3wccCAAAACYQAAKSGV
    ybyA0Cg<

How niche it may sound, i was more stoked to zee a challenge that involved a full seven hero setup with the same primairy proffession.

Won't change my mercenaries, so mesmer's all I'm going to be able to play. As you didn't specify a goal I chose Ravenheart Gloom HM as my playground. As I didn't have any backup weapons for my mesmers I decided to just use what I have without adding a second minion master or healer. Therefore I had to play panic myself; was a bit too close with esurge.

See also: https://archiv.wartower.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1132802

Marty Silverblade As the build mod you'd be the perfect candidate to host a weekly build challenge. x)

I'm glad you like it.

Tracking the Corruption is much about positioning. You can ease the fight by turtling at the gate to the docks, forcing the Am Fah to attack you from the same side passing a choke point. While their melees will run/shadow step into your casters, their ranged characters will be standing close to each other and die easily to AoE damage and effects like visions of regret or panic. When you get to that quest with another character that approach might be useful to you, as seen here: [WoC] Tracking the Corruption

For easier stuff I like to play as a dagger paragon with a team build such as 'WRECKED' for 3x [["fall back!"].

Assassin and Paragon are best/most comfortable when playing GW with heroes. Experience assumed you can beat any PvE content with any profession, but these two should serve you best.

If you're lazy, don't want to do much yourself and nonetheless achieve most, play a spirit spam ritualist. But it is boring.

A team build which features bone fiends and provides sufficient untargeted mass healing and protection as well as cracked armor and [["Fall back!"] to support them properly. Additional support for a melee player is included. Pick a melee which can make proper use of the cracked armor: Hammers should get the biggest boost, but scythes and axes will have properly improved damage, too.

The build still needs some tweaking for more hex removal. Consider replacing [[glyph of elemental power] with [[restoration aura] as the glyph is probably not worth its casting time.

a68987f1b8a7bd49.jpg

Exemplary Video:

Dzagonur Bastion

[build=OANDUsleSxMKgUBbh4BNfuEzD]

[build=OAljUwGpZSxMKgUBbhVV+Y7Y1Y]

[build=OgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746N]

[build=OgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746N]

[build=OAhjQoGYIP3hhWVV4JNncDzxJ]

[build=OACjEyiM5MXTMm3kZW9mcDzkL]

[build=OAOjAyhDJPYTnp1Lce2smtkLG]

Template Codes:

Hero 1: OANDUsleSxMKgUBbh4BNfuEzD

Hero 2: OAljUwGpZSxMKgUBbhVV+Y7Y1Y

Hero 3: OgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746N

Hero 4: OgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746N

Hero 5: OAhjQoGYIP3hhWVV4JNncDzxJ

Hero 6: OACjEyiM5MXTMm3kZW9mcDzkL

Hero 7: OAOjAyhDJPYTnp1Lce2smtkLG

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer
    >ZOANDUsleSxMKgUBbh4BNfuEzDAAAACEIAAKSGVybyAxCgaOAljUwGpZSxMKgUBbhVV+Y7Y1YAAAACE
    IAAKSGVybyAyCgZOgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4N0h746NAAAADgAIAAKSGVybyAzCgZOgljgwMpZOGjwB54b4
    N0h746NAAAADgAIAAKSGVybyA0CgZOAhjQoGYIP3hhWVV4JNncDzxJAAAACYQAAKSGVybyA1CgZOACjE
    yiM5MXTMm3kZW9mcDzkLAAAACBgAAKSGVybyA2CgZOAOjAyhDJPYTnp1Lce2smtkLGAAAACgBAAKSGVy
    byA3Cg<

When I recently played Nolani Academy with some other players I had to realize that many players still don't know about the Nolani Academy mission shortcut.

How to skip the final part of the mission

The final part of the mission, helping Rurik cleanse Rin from the charr, is usually considered the hardest part of the mission. Prince Rurik will run into an army of charr and often either he or your team will die because of his preposterous assault. No more!

After guiding Prince Rurik to the Great Wall you're allowed to pass it. After a cutscene you are on the other side of the Wall. Instead of following Rurik, go west and then, when possible, south. Keep right and you'll quickly find Bonfaaz Burntpelt, the final boss of this mission. Upon his death the mission is complete without any risk of Rurik being killed.

If my description is not clear enough, check this vid; the shortcut is seen at 04:10: Shortcut vid

Link for those who can't see above link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eAxSYsUp2ek

I made a vid featuring a bunch of builds for the Norn Fighting Tournament, some are more serious and some pretty cheesy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5c0_pdCCA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6N5c0_pdCCA

Warrior

[build=OQASE5JTGFoFlFiPJO3l3Fvl]

[build=OQASEZJT2kXFCFGFni2FaFGW]

[build=OQUTEZKPGywymU77U0UzUsHQrA]

[build=OQcSE5OTPP2k8VOMMMHM2FGW]

Ranger

[build=OgAScZLT8W8G4Gehri/GcG0G]

[build=OgATcXrmVC7A1Q14yAViH8Vi2A]

[build=OgcTYzb2Z65RCC3whhh5ghHk2AA]

[build=OgcSc5OToGvlNMOMPPHM3lFH]

Monk

[build=OwcS4YPT2k+MSM4EQMrRoETQ]

[build=OwUCMszUakaEKR9k1nNZczDA]

[build=Owgk4sQX4KWk1W1HelaEKhPY50mI]

[build=OwIT4Y4YZSWC34zAlAvaVceg2AA]

Necromancer

[build=OABCYcxkcAawN5uYSDPzNYVF]

[build=OABCQsxEVVbAYzNYj4jwuIUF]

Mesmer

[build=OQBDArwjNagQ4NVGkByBoAiA]

[build=OQhkAgBqgIyUnoNgxlNIH0yEXzCA]

[build=OQBDAasjStM9UrAIg5Z9A2kjO]

[build=OQBCAswUMgNoN5JgKgpDO1uI]

Elementalist

[build=OgBCwcyUqApgxw2gX1qgjopA]

[build=OgdCwcyTqQZoKkzpuVhroUA]

[build=OgpjwsK8qR4CKDADDDHR3C8CZi]

[build=OgBCoMz0nHpQuoyAwQOzwgRE]

[build=OgpjwsI8qRfehDiCNDeDlDjCZi]

[build=OgJTsYmiR6zDaQZQdwmsd4uE5AA]

Assassin

[build=OwBi0xjMxmZTqwkwY8dFCAAAAA]

[build=OwBi0xjMZTa8dFqwkw0wUDOABA]

[build=OwBj0tf2IT2kOMMMHMxZ6PDQEQA]

[build=OwBi0xjMZT6w880wcwo/UDeKCA]

[build=OwBjMyd7nR2kniKM6PGQDQ1gEQA]

[build=OwFiMydM5w4pdKaKeVUDq/MAB]

[build=OwBj0tf2ITfMEh+PJMKMIM1gnZA]

[build=OwliMylMZTCkZG6LqAVDq/sICA]

Ritualist

[build=OACjEyiM5QWbdTLTGXXObMlTdiA]

[build=OAmkQuhioVyEyWGoNpZIQmv4MpqI]

[build=OACiIyk8g5qcEbHn304yMn2A]

[build=OAejQuiWHTIbZg2kdPXhKMJMzk]

[build=OAGiIykMhslBqxgVg5U5YTetBA]

[build=OACjAyiM5MO7vZ0ezd2ycVTmJA]

Dervish

[build=OgCjwup8qRxXZiSXPXYXjbih0X]

[build=OgCjkirL7SwXWgPXYXibsXrXZiA]

[build=OgGjkyrG7SXFSXPXBYbXihjeZiA]

Paragon

[build=OQGjUymJaSlN1bzgWY2kKY7i7YA]

[build=OQGjUxlM6QXF8EleKYDZmhAZiaA]

[build=OQGjgimKFT7YXF2knimaaf1btb]

@Mods: If you dislike that I posted builds for all professions in a single thread, please don't split this thread into 10 again. Just merge it with my video thread in the other section. Thank you.

"4er-Gebiete sind doof" by smiley-1; a 4 man areas teambuild, preferably for physical melee players.

4e16d382e0798201.jpg

[build=OwFj0xfzITOMMMHMie4O0kxZ6P]

[build=OQhDMJkCLu90b6XAAkBExFD]

[build=OQhDEMkTSvAIg5ZFgAAZAEBXM]

[build=OAhjYghr4OYMp5kT4NMHnVVAA]

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    pwnd0000?download paw·ned² @ www.gw-tactics.de Copyright numma_cway aka Redeemer
    >aOwFj0xfzITOMMMHMie4O0kxZ6PAAAAAAACCgXOQhDMJkCLu90b6XAAkBExFDAAAACIhAACCgZOQhDE
    MkTSvAIg5ZFgAAZAEBXMAAAACMBAACCgZOAhjYghr4OYMp5kT4NMHnVVAAAAAACAgAACCg<

Rough translation of smiley-1s teambuild presentation of Kranker Scheiss v4

Sick Shit v4

dc7836860adcd704.jpg

[build=OQRDIMkTO0AT3FY6lDGqZA/F]

[build=OQljAkCsZOBVT3GY6NEKq7Y5N]

[build=OQljAkCsZOBVT3GY6NEKq74aM]

[build=OQhkAkDpAHOTQ10J42A5AiQG4iB]

[build=OQNCEMw0LgpzKACIJwdTJBPF]

[build=OQNDA7rtO/ATXeeHoFvr+OeK]

[build=OAhjEyEqBO3Bp5kT4NMHnV1LG]

[build=OAejAyk83MYTr3jLca5CYIXnJ]

Tested: Temple of the Ages -> Villainy of Galrath (HM) with active WiK. ez

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    pwnd0000?download paw·ned² @ www.gw-tactics.de Copyright numma_cway aka Redeemer
    >YOQRDIMkTO0AT3FY6lDGqZA/FsPg5hhmZ9phOzriUhhpI904yUkhl/YKyl0BMFZYNLmi0CAAACIhAAC
    CgZOQljAkCsZOBVT3GY6NEKq7Y5NsPg5hhmZ9phOzriUhhpI904yUkhl/YKyl0BMFZYNLmi0CAAACIgA
    ACCgZOQljAkCsZOBVT3GY6NEKq74aMsPg5hhmZ9phOzriUhhpI904yUkhl/YKyl0BMFZYNLmi0CAAACI
    gAACCgbOQhkAkDpAHOTQ10J42A5AiQG4iBsPg5hhmZ9phOzriUhhpI904yUkhl/YKyl0BMFZYNLmi0CA
    AACIhAACCgYOQNCEMw0LgpzKACIJwdTJBPFuPk5xRNz6TjdMvKSFGMFpnGXMFZYZQMFJT6AMFZYNLMFp
    FAAAABMAACCgYOQNDA7rtO/ATXeeHoFvr+OeKpPkpBTPbjleqwgpZ904ipZDLDipZVSHgpZDrZhpZzAA
    AABgAACCgZOAhjEyEqBO3Bp5kT4NMHnV1LGpPkpxUPbjleqImpI90MmpIDLHipIdSHmpIDrLmpI7AAAA
    CYIAACCgZOAejAyk83MYTr3jLca5CYIXnJpPkpxHPbjlsoAo5Q90Eo5QDLno5QxV/n5QDrDo5QTFAAAC
    gBAACCg<

This thread is a rough translation of smiley-1s build presentation of PvE kaputtmachen. Als Caster. Mit Söldnern. Meta. BÄM!. A previous, more defensive build version with minions is already lost.

[Destroy PvE. As Caster. With Mercs. Meta. BAM!]

64380098f280a5d5.jpg

Build explanations: See PvE Meta in a Nutshell

Used for a quick and easy GWAMM.

[build=OQhkAkC8QGOCNM9meOcBZARcx]

[build=OQhkAkC8QGOTQd6Z6yBXgMAR4iB]

[build=OQhkAkB8QGO0LACYBYe2IUGARwFD]

[build=OQhjAwBc4QvAIg9U5ZkAcQOBXM]

[build=OQdCA8wzPYHY6yzsN48DgnC]

[build=OAhjQoGYIP3hhWVNjJNncCvhJ]

[build=OAWjEyk8wQ6OSTTOCPWOjTcijQ]

[build=OAej8NgMJPYTrX48xZ5CYIXnJ]
    Attributes as seen on the overview screenshot above.

paw·ned² template code for the main build:

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer>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<

Alternative builds if you don't want to play one of these mesmers – pick PvE skills as you like them. Also some alternative hero builds (those without PvE skills).

7d00b418e83ff66a.jpg

1st) Replacing the Rt/Me hero on position 7.

[build=OwATAxG/UajoBULKuaTb6LgA0D]

[build=OwATA5G/GajoBMH03ZTb6TighA]

[build=OwATA3G/MyLajIH8uaTb6LgANC]

[build=OwASA5HT1DaR5g3VjRQNBEge]

[build=OgNDwcvvN1Dto/Yj4ReJ0iaB]

[build=OAhiYwhMZtJNN5MMxJOOVVdxA]

2nd) Replacing the Rt/A hero on position 8.

[build=OgNDwcPPP1DtIJ5uupfJ0iaB]

[build=OwASA5HT1DaR5g3VjRQNBEge]

3rd) Replacing the KSS with a MM KSS or the second dom mes with a lyssa's aura mesmer.

[build=OQRCAcxzPIPb62BV1qAagnC][build=OQBDAowjOTPZwNVwtBuAmuWG][build=OQBDAYwjS9UjOIgkATAcQOBtM]

paw*ned² template code for alternative builds:

Code
    >aOwATAxG/UajoBULKuaTb6LgA0DAAAACgBAAOQmFja2xpbmUxCgaOwATA5G/GajoBMH03ZTb6TighAA
    AAACgBAAOQmFja2xpbmUxCgaOwATA3G/MyLajIH8uaTb6LgANCAAAACgJAAOQmFja2xpbmUxCgYOwASA
    5HT1DaR5g3VjRQNBEgeAAAACAUAAOQmFja2xpbmUyCgYOgNDwcvvN1Dto/Yj4ReJ0iaBAAAADAAgAAOQ
    mFja2xpbmUxCgYOgNDwcPPP1DtIJ5uupfJ0iaBAAAADAAgAAOQmFja2xpbmUyCgZOAhiYwhMZtJNN5MM
    xJOOVVdxAAAAAAAAOQmFja2xpbmUxCgXOQRCAcxzPIPb62BV1qAagnCAAAABgAAMS2V5c3RvbmUKYOQB
    DAowjOTPZwNVwtBuAmuWGAAAACAhAAHRG9tMgoZOQBDAYwjS9UjOIgkATAcQOBtMAAAACMBAAHRG9tMg
    o<

This is a rough summary/translation of schnappi's meta hero teambuild presentation. The build idea has proven to be very stable and fun to play. Variants for non-caller dervish and elementalist players have been made and played by a bunch of people – leaving them very happy with the results.

ddc01930d0a87181.jpg

This condition over build is based on the underrated skill [[fevered dreams], an excellent skill for massive shutdown which can prove better than [[panic] if used correctly. FD spreads dazed on all foes in the area (which is much larger than panic's primary effect) when 2 or more conditions hit the hexed target. Whenever dazed is applied it rupts spells. While a target is dazed it will also take twice as long for casting spells and will be interrupted by any attack, e.g. by the minions.

The hero builds are further optimized:

Fevered Dreams Mesmer:

[build=OQhDAasjS3ArAjQIgcQEBZAXM]

• Purpose: Caster Shutdown with dazed, spreads deep wound, has proper energy management, removes hexes, interrupts, provides melee shutdown, hard rez.
    • Runes: +3 Illu + head piece, +1 fast cast, +1 Insp

Ineptitude Mesmer:

[build=OQhDAZwTSvArAIgkAjQEBcQTA]

• Purpose: Melee shutdown with blind and damage, more anty physical skills, deep wound, additional caster shutdown with [[arcane conundrum], additional damage with [[fragility], enchantment removal, hex removal, hexes, proper energy management.
    • Runes: +3 Illu + head piece, +1 fast cast, +1 Insp

Keystone Signet Death Nova Mesmer:

[build=OQRCAcxzPA5z1Md55pKagnC]

• Purpose: Hard Interrupts, poison, damage. Main advantage: [[Death Nova] spam with high fast cast on a non-MM, preventing that the MM falls behind so much and fails to apply death nova before minions die.
    • Runes: +3 fast cast + head piece

Thunderclap MM:

[build=OAZDYatoSkDVBHVKgbhfBTVVV]

• purpose: Hard Interrupt, multiple conditions applied by an underrated elite skill, corpse explosion and corpse exploitation, additional direct damage on single and multiple targets, has proper energy management.
    • Runes: +3 death magic + head piece, +1 soul reaping

Searing Flames Elementalist:

[build=OgVDIoysK0NtgL7STjMKQOA]

• Purpose: Burning, direct damage, hard interrupt, knockdown.
    • Runen: + 3 fire magic + head piece, +1 energy storage

Icy Veins Healer:

[build=OAhiYwh8UzGmTuop0U4NOvY]

• Purpose: Enormeous healing power, condition removal, energy management, hard rez, additional damage.
    • Runes: +3 Soul Reaping + head piece

ST Prot Ritualist:

[build=OASjAyhDJPYTr3jLcSOhmOzLG]

• Purpose: Enormeous protection power against damage from any source, enabling knockdown on knockdown resistant foes, increasing knockdown duration, hard rez.
    • Runes: +3 Communing + head piece, +1 Spawning Power

Player Build suggestion:

[build=OwVSIYPTyA2kLQ7imOxk4UFB]

• Purpose: click and kill. Great energy management if played by an assassin, brutal damage combo with mes secondary. Consider microing Fevered Dreams to spread your crippled, cracked armor and deep wound condition as well as dazed.
    • Runes: Depend on which build you play

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    >aOwVj4xC84QyA2kLQ7imOxk4UFBAAAABCACcUGxheWVyClRlYW1idWlsZCB2b24gc2NobmFwcGkuCmh
    0dHA6Ly93d3cud2FydG93ZXIuZGUvZm9ydW0vc2hvd3RocmVhZC5waHA/dD0xMTA4ODc5JnA9ODMxMDY
    xNyZ2aWV3ZnVsbD0xI3Bvc3Q4MzEwNjE3ZOQhDAasjS3ArAjQIgcQEBZAXMAAAACMBAAKSGVybyAxCgZ
    OQhDAZwTSvArAIgkAjQEBcQTAAAAACNBAAKSGVybyAyCgXOQRCAcxzPA5z1Md55pKagnCAAAABgAAKSG
    VybyAzCgZOAZDYatoSkDVBHVKgbhfBTVVVAAAACEIAAKSGVybyA0CgXOgVDwqyCK0NtgL7STjMKQOAAA
    AADAgIAAKSGVybyA1CgXOAhiYwh8UzGmTuop0U4NOvYAAAACAgAAKSGVybyA2CgZOASjQygc4MYTr3jL
    cSOhmOzLGAAAACAFAAKSGVybyA3Cg<

This is a rough summary/translation of smiley-1's teambuild presentation of Meta-Melee-Power.

Meta Melee Power

0d9d04685579710f.jpg

Requires 2 mercenary heroes, options for players without mercs are explained. Apt for any PvE in HM including Elite Areas such as DoA.

The Melee

Any physical melee may be played in this teambuild, assassin or dagger ranger are excellent choices though.

[build=OwFj0xfzITOMMMHMie4O0kxZ6P][build=OgcTc5O/Hyhhh5gp7B3hmE44uE]

Advantage assassin: [[Save yourselves (Luxon)], more damage, ias.

Disadvantage assassin: No ims.

Advantage ranger: Expertise, permanent 33% ims and 75% block chance, high armor against elemental damage.

Disadvantage ranger: No ias, no SY, 12 dagger mastery.

Equipment:

Zealous daggers, +5 armor, 15^stance or +5 energy inscription. 16 dagger mastery 13 critical strikes for the assassin, 13 expertise for the ranger.

Skill choices:

[[Golden Fox Strike] and [[Wild Strike] when playing against many rangers with block chances, e.g. in Kourna. [[Whirlwind attack] over SY if no extra defense is needed.

Melee Support rit hero

[build=OAOj4wiM5MXTMm3cZS9dJAg5B]

The team's main damage source, if the melee balled the foes properly. [[Splinter weapon] deals enormeous amounts of damage. [[Strength of Honor] allows you to hit for more than 100 damage per hit, the BiP hero may add even more damage with [[Order of Pain]. The smite skills and [[Ancestor's Rage] add some extra damage, the spirits made with [[Signet of Spirits] are mainly meant to be consumed by [[Spirit to Flesh].

The last skill slot may be filled with a rez, [[holy wrath] or, when playing against undead, [[Judge's insight]. In that case drop [[Order of Pain] on the BiP support.
    Runes: +3 channeling, rest health.

Order BiP

[build=OAhkQkGZIfMzdwQM0qqSzJnwbYC]

Playing as a melee the [[Blood is Power] support hero can use its full potential, adding extra healing with [[blood bond] (heals the channeling spirits, too!) and damage with [[order of pain].

Runes/Insigniae: +3 Blood Magic, +1 Soul Reaping, 5x Undertaker's Insignia

Midline

The well-known paneptitude combo:

[build=OQhDApwTK0w0b6DROkBExFD][build=OQhjAwBcoQvArAIg5ZkAcQOBXM][build)OQhkAkB8QGO0LwKACYe2oTGARwFD]

Runes/Insigniae:

• all: Fast Cast +1
    • Panic and Inep2: Inspi +1
    • Panic: Dom +3
    • Ineps: Illu +3

If you don't have a mesmer mercenary you can replace the second [[Ineptitude] mesmer with a Necromancer:

Hat man keinen Mesmer(-Söldner) über oder will man Melee-Support-Overkill, so kann man den 2. Inep durch einen Necro ersetzen:

[build=OABCY4xEAglAjodwnAAQVFAA]

Put any elite skill in here which you like; most of them are bad and lingering curse may be the best choice.

Runes: +3 curses, +1 Soul Reaping

Backline

ST hero for massive protection, rit healer for strong party healing. If you don't have enough ritualist heroes, replace the healer with a N/Rt, E/Mo or Monk hero.

[build=OAeiAyk8gNtehzHnlD8jcdm][build=OAWiEykMp7INN5I8Y5MOxJaNB]

Build alternatives for players short on ritualist heroes:

[build=OgNDwcrPO1CaxLZTrF9HeEwI][build=OwcTA1G/QKuajoB0fY6bTTLCAA][build=OwcTA5G/GyLajoB0fY6bTLHEAA][build=OAhiYwhMZtJNN5MMxJOOVVdxA]

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    >aOwFjMyd83QOMMMHMie4O0kxZ6PAAAAAACPUGxheWVyCnZvbiBzbWlsZXktMS4KaHR0cDovL3d3dy53
    YXJ0b3dlci5kZS9mb3J1bS9zaG93dGhyZWFkLnBocD90PTExMDg4NzkmcD04MjM3MDAwJnZpZXdmdWxs
    PTEjcG9zdDgyMzcwMDAZOAOjQOisDPXTMm3cZexo+uk5BAAAACAgAAKSGVybyAxCgZOQhkAkC8QGOCNM
    9m+QkDZARcxAAAACIhAAKSGVybyAyCgaOQhjAwBc4QvArAIg5ZkAcQOBXMAAAABMAAKSGVybyAzCgcOQ
    hkAkB8QGO0LwKACYe2oTGARwFDAAAACMBAAKSGVybyA0CgaOAljYkHsZSOCWCMi2BfCVV7Y1YAAAACAM
    AALSGVybyA0YgoZOAhjYgEaIP3BDxQrqKNncCvhJAAAACYQAAKSGVybyA1CgZOAWiQyhMp7INN5I8Y5M
    OxJaNBAAAACCBAAKSGVybyA2CgaOwATA1G/QKuajoB0fY6bTTLCAAAAAACQJAALSGVybyA2YgoYOgNDw
    crPO1CaxLZTrF9HeEwIAAAADAAgAALSGVybyA2YwoZOAhiYwhMZtJNN5MMxJOOVVdxAAAAACAQAALSGV
    ybyA2ZAoXOACiQyg8gNtehzHnlD8jcdmAAAACgBAAKSGVybyA3Cg<