Tired of healing? Have a trustworthy player use [[protective spirit] on you and grab a sword! Use a 15/7 tactic shield.
- [["Save yourselves!" (Luxon)] to reduce armor dependant damage dealt to your team by more than 80%.
- [[Judge's insight] against undead.
- [[Smite Hex] or [[smite condition].
- [[Asuran scan] if things keep you from hitting.
- [["I am unstoppable!"] if things knock you down or cripple you.
- [[Soldier's speed] to run away from the
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"] to rezz your whole team, as you'll obviously be the last survivor.
Support for your melee player friend, such as the above mentioned scythe damage warrior. Use [[Ray of judgment] only when it really hits a lot of foes, you have better things to do with your energy.
Full healer builds copying [[Unyielding Aura] from a team mate.
Prot build. Use [[Mend Condition] as a healing skill when your backline partner falls asleep because you carry so much.
- [[Holy veil] over [[Remove Hex] wherever there is [[Shame], [[Mark of Subversion], [[backfire] and similar stuff.
- Replace [[Remove Hex] by [[shielding hands] or [[reversal of fortune] if there's no hexes.
- Replace [[Guardian] by [[shielding hands] or [[reversal of fortune] if there's no physicals.
- Replace [[spirit bond] by [[protective spirit] if foes are onehitting your team.
First use your prots, then use your heals. Reducing damage is almost always the way to go. Use [[draw conditions] to keep your physicals working, they're worse than dead while blind, weak or crippled.
- [[Mend condition] over [[draw conditions] when there's dazed.
- [[seed of life] or [[vigorous spirit] or [[patient spirit] or [[dwayna's kiss] over [[signet of rejuvenation] or [[spirit bond].
- [[shield guardian] over [[guardian] if there's no noteworthy physical damage to be expected.