Collection of funny or crazy ideas for ingame events and contests

• As a major part of us played this game for over a decade, it's sometimes fun to try find new ways to enjoy the game in.

So..

Please give me your best, most crazy, brilliant, or strange events you can think of that can be done ingame. It could be in the form of PUGs, guild events, or cover entire districts full of people. It could be old ideas you perhaps did before with your guild or friends, for the sakeness of trying to gather things under one topic. I'll try to get the ball rolling by mentioning some possible events:

The Great Sacrifice
    Grenth demands a sacrifice and will honor the first one to succeed.

Gather 8 N/Mo in an explorable by Grenth's statue. Who can sacc themselves first to death on the altar?

No elites, no foes, and the only direct heal allowed is Infuse Health. (Health degen/regen allowed).

Ride the Lightning

How far can your party get doing a dungeon, of where the only allowed elite skill in the party is Ride the Lightning ? If there's any heroes, the skill cannot be disabled.

The Drunken Norn Race

Gather the finest Norn, either in body or spirit, and compete by running naked around Drakkar lake. Clockwise, no crossing or touching the lake, and only PvE skills allowed.

Bring Your Own Crazy Build

Make a party of where everyone tries to make a crazy build, but still viable to use. It could be for example a Dervish healer, caster melees, and melees using ranged attacks.

Bunnies and Rabbits Oh My

Try get your alliance, or random people to try get as many bunnies in a district as possible. Either using bunny topics or minions.