Farming Bladed Shields

• The best place to get Bladed Shields imo is to chest run Wajjun Bazaar with either the quest "Captured" or "The Search for the cure". I think that one of those is the quest which affects spawns on the big bit to the right with the army of Jade Brotherhood. Cant quite remember if those quests are correct, but running there either way is a good shout for Bladeds.

Theres also the Naga cave on noob island which you can farm pretty easily. I used to do it with a 330hp Ele and got many many bo/dragon/bladed from it. I dont think you need a quest for it since they always spawn, normally a chest in there as well which really helps.

• The best place to get Bladed Shields imo is to chest run Wajjun Bazaar with either the quest "Captured" or "The Search for the cure". I think that one of those is the quest which affects spawns on the big bit to the right with the army of Jade Brotherhood. Cant quite remember if those quests are correct, but running there either way is a good shout for Bladeds.

Theres also the Naga cave on noob island which you can farm pretty easily. I used to do it with a 330hp Ele and got many many bo/dragon/bladed from it. I dont think you need a quest for it since they always spawn, normally a chest in there as well which really helps.

hi can u give me a build for 330hp ele to farm the nagas? and where exactly do u mean?

• You wanna head to the cave at the bottom right of this map (Panjiang Peninsula):

500px-Panjiang_Peninsula_map_clean.jpg

Just run from the town close to it (Something Village). You can avoid all mobs until you get to the cave, unless you wanna try your luck with the Kappa since they have some great old school drops.

And for the build it is similar to this I believe, except I am pretty sure I put in Feel No Pain or Healing Breeze to counter Bleeding degen. https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:E/Mo_330…entalist_Farmer

The Naga do have an interrupt, however it is based on a condition (Cant remember which) so you can avoid it if you just use your skills smartly.