Some OS Stuff - anything worth something?

• Hey just started playing again after a 5year break. Any estimation if that stuff is worth something?

thanks

other than that I got multiple amounts of every birthday mini and birthday tonic. Are the green and gold ones worth anything?

other minis (all unded):

Asura

Pig

Kuunavang

Grey Giant

Mallyx

Ghostly Hero

any pc on them is also highly appreciated:)

ah and I ve got and Denravi Sword somewhere - I ll upload a picture soon. But I am planning on keeping this one anyway.

***mod edit---please do NOT make multiple posts...use the EDIT function to make comments! PLEASE take the time to READ our Xunlai Market Rules which are clearly posted at the top of this section!!!---posts MERGED---mod edit***

• Hod sword is worth quite a bit, i cant remember exacly what they have sold lately but could be between 20-50a, get some opinions on this from someone else xD

please also read rules for bumping

1a=~120e

here some guesses of prices from me

for other stuff i can say q8 White reaver is worth alot, imo 30a+ hard say howmuch more but definetly alot

q7 bladed is rly odd and cool one! thats hard to value since but still dual mod q7 and epic skin id def say 15-25a+ who know howmuch if someone rly wants it xD

q8 15^50 wingblade is around 15-20a imo

q8 15ench stormbow ~20a

q8 eternal shield 50-100e

q8 15st spatha ~2-4a

prenerf holy branch like 200e maybe?

q9 35hex/-2st ornate shield is prenerf. maybe 150-200e?

q8 shadow blade i wont Pc cus id be intrested xD

q9 15^50 items generally 5-10e

Dual vamps are prob 150e+ depending skin might go more (q9s)

q8 14^50 plagueborn dags id guess go 200-300e but could be more

Id personally merch other items that i didnt PC here but get more opinions on them, there might be someone intrested

For minis, most of them worth quite abit i dont know their exact prices tho

• Official Post

Agreed with Ikki for the most part (has that ever happened before?)

Don’t sell anything r7 or r8 to private offers. There are lots of low ballers around who will rip you off in a heartbeat. The bladed shield, ghostly hero and white reaver are the most valuable.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• cosyfiep May 3, 2018 at 6:56 PM

Closed the thread.