The Titan Source Party!

• Hello all! I am hoping to find a couple of people to join me Monday afternoon (9/5 ~ noonish EST) to attempt a 4-man completion of The Titan Source for the final episode of my Twitch/YouTube series, The Tyrian Adventures.

I have one other person who is already to go, so we would just need a Tank or MM and a healer. Of course if more people are interested, then we could do an 8-man with a run from the Temple of Ages. When we are all wrapped up, we could also meet for a dance party at my favorite spot in Tyria - the top of Beacon's Perch.

UPDATE: Let me also add that there will be a Trick or Treat bag giveaway during the dance party as well - up to 10 per character, while supplies last! I will also give everyone in the quest party a full stack of ToT bags after successful completion!

If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP. I can also plan for Tuesday afternoon or Thursday evening, if that happens to work better for more people (EST of course).

Stay tuned to my Twitch channel (link in my signature below) for when we go live on Monday to follow the action and join in on the dance party and giveaway afterwards!

Edited once, last by BJWyler (September 4, 2016 at 7:17 PM).

• bsoltan April 15, 2021 at 7:11 PM

Closed the thread.