Team Build Challenge: Teenage Mutant Ninja Kappa

• First drakes and now kappa! I've got a new report of some violent kappa appearing in the sewers of the Undercity. I'm not sure exactly what is causing it, but they have been attacking some of the citizens that live down there. The Ministry of Purity has volunteered to lend us one of their elites for this job, so you should go and meet Oroku in the Undercity before you start.

Task: Complete When Kappa Attack [Hard Mode Only] and upload a video of it.

Award: Every qualified contribution will be awarded with 3 Bobos.

Award deadline: CANCELLED due to leaving guildwarslegacy.

Challenge rules: None. If you want an extra challenge, do not have cleansing the undercity (granting you an additional ally) quest active while doing this challenge.

General rules: Consumables of any kind and miniatures are not allowed. Cheating tools (e.g. rupt bots, toolbox) are not allowed. UI and texture mods (e.g. no compass border, marks on compass and health bars) are not allowed.

List of contributions:

• Ashreen Destemas (without additional Zei Ri, only using alcohol, essence of celerity and 5% morale boost)
    • Krschkr #1 (without additional Zei Ri)
    • Krschkr #2 (with additional Zei Ri)

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 4 times, last by Krschkr (May 6, 2018 at 9:00 PM).