PC OS Weapons

• Hello,

I have a few OS weapons that I've acquired recently, and have little to no clue on the prices of each of them.

These weapons are by no means the best, but I can't help but wonder if they're worth something...? Think you could help me out?

You will find the weapons attached to this post. Please feel free to offer any insight about whether or not these are worth anything and possibly why, as it'd be nice to expand my knowledge on OS prices since I do a lot of end-game content in older areas.

If you cannot read the pictures that I have provided, feel free to ask me about the item description and I will inform you about said item(s)!

~ Thank you! :)

• I don't see anything here worth time to spend trying to get few ectos from them. (Except the zodiac q9 20/10 maybe ..)

I'd merch all and save time

Edit: reasons :

1. Mixed attributes, imo sucks

2. Barely useful , for collection only

3. Q6 str , no need to say it's useless

4. Single mod

5 and 6 : high req, pfff, maybe good for soosc, not an expert. But in pvp we want bow q9 or less, 8 being the perfect bow to use, of course max damage (I guess for rspike req doesn't really matter, but hornbow are mostly used).

Gl!

IG: jacke l eventreur

Edited once, last by jack l eventreur (June 4, 2018 at 4:23 PM).

• hey,

1. its a nice one but mixed staves arent that wanted from what I've gathered, someone could want that but no guarantee.. would def keep atleast for hero if I'd get a drop like that!

2. q9 20/10 os staves used to go pretty easily for 1-10e (or more) especially rare ones like Zodiac. Nowadays they're a though sale. Best chance when its a wanted skin/attr:such as fire magic dragon staff. DF aint as wanted in this case. U can always list it for sale here for minimum effort, should fetch a few ectos if someone wants it.

straw effigy is on the verge of something sweet but it needs a second mod desperately... id vote for 292gold..

id say the ironwings are merchfood, but no harm in listing em for sale if someone happens to like the skin for a hero etc. Market value suffers alot on martial stuff when its req10 or above. exceptions exist ofc..

^ just my opinions, hope it helps

• cosyfiep June 5, 2018 at 9:29 PM

Closed the thread.