yo, I don't have this shield but I'm looking to buy one. How much should I expect to pay for a q13 with a bad skin?
thx in advance.
yo, I don't have this shield but I'm looking to buy one. How much should I expect to pay for a q13 with a bad skin?
thx in advance.
Depends on skin— 5-15e imo
Honestly Bad Skin q13 -3/10 Skele would be something Id give to the Merchant. So if you offered anything more than the 300g he‘d give me I‘d be happy to help.
Unfortunately I don’t have such a Shield for you right now. But it should be really cheap imo
hey,
I have one with -3hex, hit me up in game and I'll give it to you
hey,
I have one with -3hex, hit me up in game and I'll give it to you
Sweet, thx! I'll pm you when I see you on.