PC 40 OS items for returning player

• 3 is valuable, don't sell to fast . Can't really pc it, not an expert of hammers, but for sure some arms. (1 arm is 90e or so atm m)

35, kinda nice one as Well, not sure for the price (5a?), wait for better help :p

Just wanted to point out these two, which would bring some interest for sure :)

Gl!

IG: jacke l eventreur

• 3. 5-10a+ easy imo (take ur time and see how it goes, DO NOT SELL TO FAST!!!)

7. is rly rly rly rly nice too, there are not many naga bows on the market and a q9 15^50 is wanted! imo 4-5a+ FOR SURE!!! do not sell to fast, same as 3. it takes some time to find the right buyer!

rest depends ... some are worth 5-150e or so, others are probably a case for the merch but due to the amount i will not pc every item itself, open a thread here and see how offer go. If there is no interest in a item u can still merch it/give it to a hero

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• OK thanks for the advice all I will throw open a thread and see where it goes for the next few weeks I guess

***mod edit--do NOT bump your thread early!! You must wait 24 hours between bumps in your own thread. ANY post you make in your thread is considered a bump---PLEASE take the time to read the Xunlai Market Rules which are posted at the top of this section!---mod edit****

Edited 2 times, last by cosyfiep: early bump (June 25, 2018 at 11:18 AM).

• Official Post

If that serpent axe is Tyrian skinned, you’ve hit the jackpot. 50-100a+. If it’s Canthan, it’s junk. Be careful as people will try and convince you you’re sitting on a canthan one while trying to scam you for it. Know the differences in the skin and compare very carefully as the differences are small. Don’t let anyone persuade you to drop it on the ground so they can compare.

If it’s Tyrian.

And the r8 zodiac hammer could go high too with sufficient interest.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• cosyfiep June 25, 2018 at 11:17 AM

Closed the thread.