Dual -2 Enchanted/-2 Stance Shield

• Official Post

Very old. Very nice. Very rare. Very pre-nerf. Hasn’t dropped since 2006.

And quite valuable.

It has collector value for sure. I’d suggest 50a should be achievable. But the thing with items this rare is that it’s impossible to predict the effect a bid war will have on the price.

One thing I know for sure - do NOT sell it ingame or to private offers. You’ll rip yourself off spectacularly as the low ballers will try to snipe it and then to sell it on for a considerable profit.

Be aware that even though you have a very desirable shield there, the eternal shield is one of the more common shields with those mods.

Max.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Well.. q8 version of this was sold last Time on this site few months ago barely 50a. After that there Been other q8s (-2/-3 And -2/-2) for Sale with almost zero intrest. Also last q9 versions sold around 30a. I think q11 should Be around 15-20a

As Max Said Eternal IS one of most common Skins for The mods And some reason very disliked. Its Mad how way More ugly Skins sold for More lately but that just seen Be The demand right now.

• to correct you pleikki, those q8 versions where not sold for 50a :P i bought the last two which where here on legacy for the r/b prices.

imo 25-30a+ easy, its a nice skin, mods are superb/rare and there are not many dual reduce shields around anyway so im kinda sure there will be interest in it

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• cosyfiep August 31, 2018 at 6:13 PM

Closed the thread.