Popular gold methods?

• Hello, returning player here after many years away.

I can’t imagine too much has changed since I last played but how do people make gold these days? Back when I used to play I done a lot of running for missions and outposts but I guess it’s harder to find the customers now. I remember loads of solo farming methods but they all got nerfed. Did a couple of duo farms with a mate too but I think they were all nerfed. I also done power leveling for people.

Just looking for a few fun things to try either solo or with a mate. I never really got into speed clears because I never had enough committed people to do it. Need something more reliable.

• The easy way:

1. Farm weekly items for Nicholas the Traveler. Sell gifts 5e/each (or more, I heard the ectos have crashed lol).

2. Farm blue runes from low-level mobs such as Ettins in Griffon's Mouth, or Ettins and Tengus in North Kryta Province. Price on some of these runes have sky rocketed.

The hard way.

3. Power-trading. In my opinion the most boring way, but also the most lucrative if/when you become an expert on the market and have nerves of steel, ready to wait weeks or months for the right deals.

• Thanks. I always forget about Nicholas. I’ve never really enjoyed trading. I used to love the solo farms and stuff because they were just fun and clever. No other games out there where you could do stuff like that :)