Posts by S7ewie

Would also recommend checking any other greens on your account (hidden on heroes, perhaps) vs. the information in the linked thread. Happy to help if you have any questions. Good luck

Awesome thanks! Can't tell if any of those are pre-nerf, I don't think they are. Really can't tell from the colour difference but It looks like I have a pre-nerf Kepkhet's Refuge which is cool. Do they hold much value?

Updated with a load of random chest drops I got recently. Pretty sure they're all worth nothing but wanted to check before throwing away :)

**Mod Edit** Thread Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Okay time for a follow up :)

The items below all dropped in factions over the last few days, presumably they're all non-insc OS as none of them have any text about inscriptions. They're all q9 which is good? Sadly I think they're all common skins and sadly, although close, none of them have perfect mods. So with these things in mind I'm guessing they're worth nothing?

However, out of interest, IF the mods on them were perfect, would they be worth much? I'm guessing, that given the fact that they're all common skins, the value would then come down to how useful the mods are?

Does purple or gold actually make a difference if its max q9?

So for an inscribable weapon.. it needs to be max q9 AND have a rare skin to be worth anything?

I'm just trying to work out at what point I would pick up a weapon and say "okay that's worth getting a PC on", otherwise I just end up PCing everything haha. Am I alone for being genuinely confused about this? I need to make myself a flow chart or something haha.

Riiight okay now I think I'm following! :D

So for OS stuff, it needs to be perfect mods?

Is requirement as important? I'm guessing if that was q10 instead of q9 then it might be worth a bit less but it wouldn't be worthless?

With inscribable stuff, it seems like low requirement and rare skins are mostly what make things valuable? mods and inscriptions add some value if they're perfect but, as they can be changed, they don't inflate the price as much as non inscribable stuff?

Is there any significance in the fact that they both appear to have two inherent mods? Am I right in thinking that you could still add a prefix an a suffix to both of these? Looking back at my OS jade staff, it looks like that only has one as the +7 vs elemental is the warding mod. Or is that normal for the weapon type?

Okay, quick follow up. I pulled both of these off sales threads and they were going far big bucks. These are exactly the kind of things I’d have probably just thrown away and have probably done so in the past.

What’s about these jumps out to people and says “Wow! That’s worth a lot!”? They’re common skins (I think), so it just the q7 and q9? I’m guessing they’re OS as it doesn’t say anything about an inscription so is it that any the fact that it has two perfect mods? What’s so desirable about these?

Ahh okay thanks.

I just had this drop. Presumably same sort of thing? Common skin, q10 not great, HCT not bad?, "Pure of Heart" presumably a pretty undesirable one.

So I guess its just worth the value of the HCT mod? Salvage that and sell it? or try sell it as it is?

Thanks again for the help both!

How do you know the jade staff is OS? Is it just because it has the mod and doesn't say specifically that it has the inscription? I just assumed that all the text in white was fixed and all the coloured text was "modifiable". If that's not the case then what do the different colours mean?

Yeah I would still count 1-5e as having value. But if that's just because of the removable mods then I can identify that. It's what gives an item value other than those removable mods that confuses me :P

Thanks for the detailed replies! It's definitely been a big help so far!

Is "r8" and "q8" the same thing? Just a different way of typing it?

Ok so its sounds like you're slightly more likely to find something valuable in prophecies/factions? But on the whole, valuable items can drop from anywhere?

I found a few rares with perfect mods in my bank that I've been holding on to. Can you help me analyse them? This is less about finding the actual value and more about deciding if its worth the effort to getting a PC or just throw it away.

I guess this is a fairly standard inscribable staff so probably not worth any more than the combined value of the mods on it?

Not sure how common this skin is but I presume the r13 kind of ruins any value in that?

Again, looks like a fairly standard inscribable staff to me?

Probably worth no more than the value of the mod?

Again, presumably worth no more than the value of the mod? I'm guessing r4 is fairly standard for a bow? Its definitely a fairly common skin anyway.

My guess is that these are all only worth "something" for the mods on them, and if they were imperfect then its straight up merch food? Are these all inscribable weapons? Can anyone show me a non-inscribable weapon or something of a higher value so I know what I'm looking for?

I’ve been playing GW on and off since the original release, have about 1400 hours across 12 characters and the one thing I’ve never been able to get my head around is how to tell if a drop is valuable or not.

I get that some are valuable for the inscriptions like “Aptitude not Attitude” but what’s the difference between a rare bow worth 1e and a rare bow worth 15+ arms? Is it all about the skins? And if so, is there a list of rare skins that are worth selling?

Also how do you obtain these items? I’m only really interested in understanding what I can obtain now. So items that are valuable because they can’t be obtained anymore, don’t really interest me. Can I get valuable items for random enemy drops or is it just chests? Does it matter what chests? Does it matter what campaign?

I feel like if I understood this then I’d have a better chance, for example if it’s only possible to get valuable rares from underworld chests then I know that my rare that just dropped from a random mob in nightfall explorable area probabaly isn’t worth more than the inscriptions on it.

Anyone have any advice? Or rules that can help me decide if it’s worth getting a PC done? At the moment I feel like I should just be getting a PC on every single item that drops but that’s crazy haha.

Prices reviewed based on the sticky but I'm open to offers on just about everything. Contact me on here or in game on one of my various characters (IGN: Danoram Kanrom).

Greens (make me an offer)

- Galigord's Rod

- Galigord's Stone Scroll

- Brimstone Wand

- The Brimstone

- Ghial's Staff

- Wing's Axe

- The Shadestone

- The Mindsquall

- Villnar's Staff

- Gorrel’s Staff

- Wenslauss Faith

- Wilderm's Wand

- Kai's Sword

- Makdeh's Focus

- Tain's Corruption

- Murakai's Reaver

Random other things

- Nicholas Gifts x10 (3e each)

- Jade Wind Orbs 3e each (200e for all, total 72)

Minipets

UNDED Green Mini Pets 4e each (or offer)

- Eye of Janthir

- Gwen

UNDED Gold Mini Pets 3e each (or offer)

- Rurik (x2)

- Water Djinn

- Lich (x2)

- Zhu Hanuku

- King Adelbern

- Black Beast of Aaaarrrrggghhh (x2)

This is a relist as I'm returning to GW and my old post was closed. Prices reviewed based on the sticky but I'm open to sensible offers on most things. Contact me on here or in game (IGN: Danoram Kanrom).

Nicholas Gifts 5e each (fixed rate) x20

Jade Wind Orbs 3e (200e for all, total 73)

Components 4e each

- Focus Core of Aptitude 20%

Components 3e each

- Shield Handle of Fortitude +30 (x2)

Components 2e each

- Hammer Grip of Fortitude +30

- Bow Grip of Enchanting 20%

- Staff Wrap of Mastery +1/20%

- Sundering Hammer Haft +20%

- Focus Core of Valor +60

- Hammer Grip of Enchanting 20%

- Staff Wrapping of Enchanting 20%

- Swift Staff Head 10%

- Axe Grip of Enchanting 20%

- Wand Wrapping of Memory 20%

- Shield Handle of Valor +60 (whilst hexed)

- Shield Handle of Endurance +45 (whilst in a stance)

Inscriptions 2e each

- "Cast Out the Unclean" 20%

- "Vengeance is Mine" +20%

- "Let the Memory Live Again" HSR 10%

- "Hale and Hearty" +5

- "Strength and Honor" +15% (x2)

- "Don't think twice" 10% (x2)

- "Have Faith" +5

UNDED Green Mini Pets 5e each (or offer)

- Eye of Janthir

- Gwen

UNDED Gold Mini Pets 3e each (or offer)

- Rurik (x4)

- Water Djinn

- Lich (x3)

- Zhu Hanuku

- King Adelbern

- Black Beast of Aaaarrrrggghhh (x2)

UNDED Purple Mini Pets 1e each (or offer)

- Burning Titan

- Charr Shaman (x3)

- Candysmith Marley (x2)

- Flowstone Elemental (x2)

- Nian

- Jora

- Koss

- Freezie

- Ooze

- Ventari

UNDED White Mini Pets 500g - 1k each (or offer)

- Thorn Wolf

- Siege Turtle

- Juggernaut (x2)

- Fungal Wallow

- Raptor

Everlasting tonics (1e each or offer)

- Everlasting Dunkoro Tonic 1e

- Everlasting Norgu Tonic 1e

- Everlasting Olias Tonic 1e

- Everlasting Xandra Tonic 1e

- Everlasting Goren Tonic 1e

- Everlasting Jora Tonic (x2) 2e

- Everlasting Margonite Tonic 50e

Greens (make me an offer)

- Galigord's Rod

- Galigord's Stone Scroll

- Brimstone Wand

- The Brimstone

- Ghial's Staff

- Wing's Axe

- The Shadestone

- The Mindsquall

- Villnar's Staff

- Gorrel’s Staff

- Wenslauss Faith

- Wilderm's Wand

- Kai's Sword

- Makdeh's Focus

- Tain's Corruption

- Murakai's Reaver

Okay so here's a bunch of things I picked up in factions yesterday. Mostly from chests. I put a PC post up and was told to merch them all. I mean I guess anything with less than a perfect mod is always gonna be pretty worthless but what makes these worth 200g and something else worth a few ectos? (I'm skint so if it's worth an ecto or two I'd rather sell it for that).

At the moment I can't see it being worth using lock picks as 200g doesn't cover the cost.

I don't really wanna have to PC everything so can I safely say to merch anything that's not got a perfect mod or over a certain requirement?

PC01.jpg

CLOSED

Thanks

Got a few more things to PC.

Are any of these worth more than the gold from the merchant? I've literally no idea to tell if somethings worth something or not. Any tips to rule out anything junk would also be apreciated.

PC01.jpg