PC on a few OS items

• OS items for PC.

I'm useless at spotting value so please just let me know if anything here if worth more than merch value :D

Greens are taking up bank space, so are any of these worth anything?

Edited once, last by S7ewie (June 25, 2023 at 6:33 PM).

• Your Gorrel's Staff is prenerf. I'd recommend checking this thread and seeing if your Kai's Sword, Wing's Axe, Tarnen's Shield or Gorrel's Cane are prenerf too. (Your Faith is postnerf, and the other ones shown won't have a prenerf version.) Kerrsh's Staff and Dwayna's Grace you could prob sell for 5-10e each. I occasionally see buyers for those (sometimes higher for dwayna's).

Would also recommend checking any other greens on your account (hidden on heroes, perhaps) vs. the information in the linked thread. Happy to help if you have any questions. Good luck

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Would also recommend checking any other greens on your account (hidden on heroes, perhaps) vs. the information in the linked thread. Happy to help if you have any questions. Good luck

Awesome thanks! Can't tell if any of those are pre-nerf, I don't think they are. Really can't tell from the colour difference but It looks like I have a pre-nerf Kepkhet's Refuge which is cool. Do they hold much value?