Hidden stashes in presearing

• Hi all, I've decided to start looking a bit more into hidden stashes in pre, and the potential loot they can drop. You can read some info here: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Hidden_Stash

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do hidden stashes have levels (similar to Chests)? Apparently the hidden stashes in the Northlands are somehow different from the ones found elsewhere in pre (e.g. Lakeside County) as they can also drop gold coins aside from weapons. Perhaps these are of a higher level and may therefore drop better loot?

2. In the talk session of the wiki article above (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Talk:Hidden_Stash) someone mentioned that the stashes can drop purple items. I highly doubt that as I've never heard of a purple drop from a stash, but I thought I should also ask here. Has anyone EVER had a purple drop from a hidden stash in pre?

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated! :)

Cheers,

M

• You won't get much out of them, Sometimes a blue rare named weapon. Nothing stat-wise that you want to use. I would love if these got bumped to scale with character level or something.

Maria Morrow, Warrior

• You won't get much out of them, Sometimes a blue rare named weapon. Nothing stat-wise that you want to use. I would love if these got bumped to scale with character level or something.

Hi, I know they only drop 0-req and not really useful items , it's just a quest of knowledge for me I guess... :)

I am not too sure what it was (think it was come crappy holy staff) but I have had a purple drop from a hidden stash in the Northlands

Wow, if this is indeed true, it changes everything! A screenshot would be needed though I think...

• Yeah, I've read the wiki page and this is why I was asking here to try and confirm this. I am pretty active in pre myself, and a member of a well-known presearing forum, and noone has ever mentioned a purple drop from a hidden stash, therefore we've generally thought that the wiki article was mistaken. Anyway, I will continue looking into this :)