PC for some OS item

• Hey, everyone. Some of these I've had sitting around for a long while, some of these I've gotten recently and if anyone could just take a look and tell me if I should sell them to the merchant or if they are actually worth something, I'd really appreciate it.

Best regards.

edit (merged by mod): Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help.

Unfortunately the Earth Staff is a core skin. And here I was hoping. Oh, well, at least I can clear up some room now.

***MOD EDIT--do NOT bump your thread early!!! You must wait for 24 hours between posts in your own thread! PLEASE take the time to read the Xunlai Market rules before you post!!-posts merged---MOD EDIT***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: do NOT bump your thread early, posts merged/deleted (July 19, 2018 at 8:00 AM).

• imo 20e tops for spiral rod ... there rly is no big market for wands unless they q9 perfect...and even then its not sure there will be interest

shield of the wing should bring you some ectos too, 25-50e+ imo

maybe 5-10e for embossed

hammer is interesting, might be worth a try before merching it (if no interest u can still merch it) but not sure ...

earth staff rly depends on skin, can be 25e (if basic) or 50a++ (if obsi)

dragon breath agree with Expugnare, but probably hard to sell

rest id merch

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• WolframGW August 25, 2018 at 11:10 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC for some OS items that might or might not be merchant food.” to “CLOSED”.
  • cosyfiep August 26, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “CLOSED” to “PC for some OS item”.
  • cosyfiep August 26, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Closed the thread.