PC: Darkwing Defender Q8 Tactics

• CLOSED

------------

Please close.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts & insights. I think I now have a much better idea what this item's worth.

I've put it up for sale in this thread.

------------

Please price check:

Darkwing Defender (inscribable, blue text)

16 armor, req 8 tactics

phys dmg -2 ^ stance

45 hp ^ stance

Also, since I am recently returned and way, way, way out of touch, would someone please tell me the current exchange rates for [gold <--> ecto] and [ecto <--> armbrace]?

Edited 2 times, last by Chthon: edited to note 16 armor edited to request closure (September 25, 2018 at 3:39 PM).

• This is worth a lot, I would recommend posting it for sale here on the forum. Don’t sell to a PM, or you’re doing yourself a disservice.

As for the PC, I might be interested in this item so I’ll refrain from saying a price. But you can expect xxx armbraces.

Edited 2 times, last by idjut (September 24, 2018 at 3:23 PM).

• This is worth a lot, I would recommend posting it for sale here on the forum. Don’t sell to a PM, or you’re doing yourself a disservice.

As for the PC, I might be interested in this item so I’ll refrain from saying a price. But you can expect xxx armbraces.

assuming it’s 8/16, he’s spot on.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• imo a blue one is even more rare than a gold one, since blue does not drop anymore. im not rly into low req pvp shields but if im not completly mistaken a gold q8tac/16ar goldwing is like 150-200a orso, and yours should bring atleast the same id say

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• I agree with hGt, I believe this might have the possibility to be 150-200a range. It all depends on the buyer. (Not a troll PC this time.) Low Req Darkwings tend to be quite pricey these days. :)

" A sword wields no strength unless the hand that wields it has courage"
    <=======|==0

• cosyfiep September 29, 2018 at 8:17 AM

Closed the thread.