CLOSED -Req 7 perf mods Round Shield

• Looking for a Price check on this collectors item. Thanks in advance. I apologize for posting again; I didn't realize how anal the rules were about adding an item to a price check thread (there are ways to prevent users from doing btw 'Founders'. Up the coding skills. It's pretty silly to leave the option of of "Editing" a post if it's such a big rule breaker lol. Even more silly that you have an "Attachment" tab available when Editing.

Edited once, last by Shaggy (October 27, 2018 at 7:11 PM).

• Items like this don’t have set prices. It’ll depend on who wants it.

I have a r7 already so won’t be bidding, so that’ll affect how much it goes for. If I need it, I’ll go all out, but as I don’t, I won’t.

Also, there are five (?) known r7 dual reduction round shields in existence.

Certainly 100a+++ though. Same advice as your swords, don’t sell it ingame or to private bids.

As to the anal rules you refer to, bear in mind that these threads are a reference to others looking up the history, so it’s important to keep the replies pertinent to the items in the top post. And not allowing early bumping keeps it fair for everyone.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• there is some1 in kama selling a tall shield with same stats, he asks 600a^^ since there is only a hand full of those shields imo u can ask (almost) any price u want, but if some1 pays it is a different stroy hehe, sure is this shield is an absolute beauty

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• there is some1 in kama selling a tall shield with same stats, he asks 600a^^ since there is only a hand full of those shields imo u can ask (almost) any price u want, but if some1 pays it is a different stroy hehe, sure is this shield is an absolute beauty

Yeah... 600 is two to four times the value I’d expect. But then I recently overpaid by five times to secure a shield I needed, so it really does depend on who needs it.

• Shaggy November 24, 2018 at 1:10 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Req 7 perf mods Round Shield” to “CLOSED -Req 7 perf mods Round Shield”.
  • cosyfiep November 24, 2018 at 4:42 PM

Closed the thread.