Celestial Staff/Scepter - Ritualist

• Value would range from 200-1000e+ 20/20 and 20/10 would be 20-100e imo depending on attribute q9 being on the higher end, channeling the most expensive.

Scepters tend to be harder to value imo, usually harder to get good mods so makes it more valuable the better the mods.

Edited once, last by Gentleman (December 3, 2018 at 10:07 AM).

• Firstly, note that both Celestial Staves and Scepters do not exist inscribable, so they cannot be fully modded, which increases the price of "good" ones quite a bit.

Staves: I would say even a Q9 20/20 would not go above 500e, maybe a bit more for Channeling and (substantially) less for Communing/Spawning.

Q9 20/10 I throw away 3-4 a month, so I doubt those would be expensive, 50e maybe, again more for Channeling than the other attributes.

Scepters: A Q9 20/20 would be *very* expensive, I do not know if any even exist, and if they do, matching attributes would cost a lot. Definitely arms, not ectos.

Less useful combinations would be a lot cheaper, but I don't believe there is much of a market for them. Generally, oldschool wands are not traded much so if you want one you'd probably need to search for a while.

This is based just on my own attempts to find and sell such staves, which is limited, so take it with a grain of salt.

• Celestial Staves are more common, at least in the usually farmed spots. I know, I farm there myself. And the question is not what something is valued at, but what it sells for. After all, I was told my Q10 Air 20/20 Celestial could go for 300+, and it didn't even hit 150. I stand by what I said, maybe a bit over 500e. Of course, with such a small market, a bidwar could easily escalate the price.

• q10 generally sells like 10% price of q9, Any q9 20/20 Cele should go 25a+, good attris sold in past 50a+

q10+ staffs are allways hard sales but q9s sell rather easy compared those, same goes shields, wands offhands anything really.

For ritu cele staffs Commu/Spawn are one of worst attris to sell, but i have not seen single around in years, they would be imo in 15-25a range, Channeling would go 30-50a imo

PS lily, i sold q12 Air cele staff for 300e bit ago, you just need to find the right buyer thesedays selling items can be hard especially on q10+'s

scepters, never seen 20/20, probably only once or twice even 20/10 at any attri/req, ive seen +5e/20% ones go from 100e - XX arms, but even those only seen ~5 in past 4years at any attri/req so finding celestial scepter with matching mods is hard.

• cosyfiep January 4, 2019 at 1:37 AM

Closed the thread.