PC All Ghostly Staff, inscriptible version (dom, illus, fire, curses, etc)

• Hi, (sorry for a change title of my ancient thread, direct erased of course) all versions of Ghostly staff, exist on inscriptible (except, heal, prot, resto and maybe FC too). Wiki have not good infos for that.

Difficult for found price for Q9.. just cheap? Thanks for you help.

• q9 inscriptionable ghostly staffs are worth around 10e, because of the nice skin

q9 non-inscriptionable / oldschool ghostly staffs can become very valueable when they got 20/20 inherent mod, depending on attribute they sell for a nice amount

• q9 inscriptionable ghostly staffs are worth around 10e, because of the nice skin

Hi, for primary attributs and smite or inspiration ok, but not for others requirements.

• I wanted to come back to this topic before doing a topic under the section: chestrun for Ghostly inscr. on NF, (concisely, my English is small).

After open +4000 chests with Webterror on NF, talking with players who have finished the Z title and see Kamadan trade chat, here are some conclusions interesting->

For drop one Ghostly Staff inscriptible, is not same thing between the Z chest and chestrun on NF. Why? Not same attributs and/or not same percentage of chance, accroding of attributs. For Z chest, you have more chance drop primary attributs (divine favor, energy storage, soul reaping, spawning power and inspiration-not exist on fast casting). For the rest on Z chest is more hard to drop. On NF it's opposite, you not drop: energy storage, soul reaping and inspiration, (but you drop divine favor and spwaning power). For the rest of attributs you have more chance to drop on NF.

To gather the 17 existing attributes with this staff, you don't just open Z chest (or buy a one player) or just chestrun on NF. The 2 are obligatory in terms of resources.

For chestrun on NF, you have more chance drop no primary attributs by profession who has the most attributs:

1. Elementalist (4 attributs)

2. Necromancer + Ritualist (3 attributs)
    3. Monk + Mesmer (2 attributs)

Most wanted is: Domination, Earth, Death and channel/fire. Q9 selling 1-4a (except domination and earth, in game some players offer 5-10a, and no for primary attributs, easy on Z chest)

Note: do you understand what i wrote in english :?:

• The insc Ghostly's that are not primary attributes (or Inspiration) are in my experience very rare. I was actively looking for those at one time (2010-11 maybe), and only ever came across a few. I still have a q9 insc Blood Magic Ghostly, and also vaguely remember buying Death Magic and Fire. I can't find those last two though, so either my memory is faulty or I resold them.

I also vaguely remember a discussion on Guru regarding which attributes drop as insc. If I remember correctly, it was thought at the time that all attributes were not available, though that idea might have sprung up from how rare they are. Have you actually seen all attributes, or are you still looking for some?