Price check on some old items (Mainly q8 staves)

• Hey guys some of you might remember me from years back. Haven't been on in years so am lost when it comes to pricing. If you guys can help with some of these that would be amazing, thanks!

These are only a few but will be a good start to see where things went!

• Mai February 4, 2019 at 4:56 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check on some old items” to “Price check on some old items (Mainly q8 staves)”.
  • WB Mai! I was saddened i logged on and saw u were on 2mins earlier on roster hahah

Anyhow, Price checking thesedays is hard or impossible, it rly depends on somuch how many ppl u get intrested, sadly q8 staffs havent got much intrest lately and selling them especially for good price is a pain, but that doesnt mean they should be sold for too cheap anyway.

Here some 100% guesses what kind of prices id except, with bid wars who knows what theyd sell tho

And if ure looking sell uknow im intrested ;)

Zodiac 100a+ its one of best q8 staffs around uncustod by far, its just amazing, could go 200a if someone was rich and crazy or who know how much imo

Smiting staff ~50-75a, matching q8 20/10 is unheard of thesedays, smiting definetly unwanted attri but mods are just killer!

Celestial ~5a

SSS ~20-30a (not sure at all, definetly get more opinions)

Holy staff 20/19 ~20-30a

Holy staff 10/10 ~30-40a

Forbidden ~30-50a+

Plag ~30-50a+

Jeweled depends on skin alot, core skin ~10-15a, twin serp higher

IMOO

• cosyfiep March 7, 2019 at 7:25 PM

Closed the thread.