Req. 8 Tactics Shield

• core req8 /16 shields shouldnt be that much you can get those for around 30-50e (inscr. blue/purple)

req8 8/16 gold inscr shields are around a few armbraces (depending on skin)

equine aegis is popular or at least i ve seen a few around, so not too expensive, woven shield i havent seen that many but they are not too expensive because of the skin too i think

diamond aegis inscr q8/16 would be very rare i guess and a lot of other ppl would be interested so this will be expensive

oldschool q8/16 shields will cost a lot just because they are very rare with perfect mods

• I’ll add a few infos here , since some of them are (imo) not correct.

Q8 equine, to my knowledge, only drop in gold insc. This isn’t what I would call a popular skin at all. After 2 years of active collecting for q8, i’ve Seen only 3 of them. And the owners wouldn’t sell them, unless good reasons.

Q8 woven are the most Comun in your list. Pretty easy to find in blue, and cheap (I wouldn’t Pay more than 2 arms, and 50e seems a nice price). Gold ones are much rare, i haven’t seen many. Count around 10a (depending on curent market).

About diamond, I never seen any q8 insc, or heard of any. So pretty sure they don’t exist.

Hope that help, wish you best of luck for this hunt :)

IG: jacke l eventreur

• cosyfiep February 12, 2019 at 2:44 AM

Closed the thread.