CLOSED-wts: PreSear Dual Mod Shields + Hammer

• Hey all,

As title says, here are some mostly dual modded shields as well an oddball hammer up for sale. Feel free to start the bids at whatever, but keep in mind I will only sell if the offers interest me. Will list r/b and b/o's at a later date, after seeing how much interest these items bring/don't bring.

Also selling Pre Black Dye 100bd=20a (Will ReOpen BlackDye Exchange when armbraces are needed)

Edited 2 times, last by Shaggy (April 16, 2019 at 12:25 AM).

• Shaggy April 14, 2019 at 3:48 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “wts: PreSear Dual Mod Shields + Hammer” to “wts: PreSear Dual Mod Shields + Hammer +Pre BlackDye”.
  • Bump*

No longer trading black dye for armbraces at this moment. Exchanged 150bd yesterday.

Will reopen as needed, though It seems that I've found a steady supply to exchange with. If you are somebody who's usually actively looking for black dyes in pre, PM and I can add you to friends list to hit you up when I'm ready to exchange another stack.

Regards,

Shaggy

• Shaggy April 20, 2019 at 3:51 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “wts: PreSear Dual Mod Shields + Hammer +Pre BlackDye” to “CLOSED-wts: PreSear Dual Mod Shields + Hammer”.
  • cosyfiep April 20, 2019 at 7:47 PM

Closed the thread.