GW Multi Launch Failure

• Does anyone use GW Multi Launch regularly?

I successfully used the programme a couple of days ago and ran two copies of GW at once. Today I launched two copies and faced a catastrophic graphics failure, after recovering and restarting I found that it had wreaked havoc on my graphics driver and slowly struggled to reinstall this through a series of flickering screens. My computer seems to be back to normal now that I've reinstalled the driver however I have now immediately deleted GWMulti Launch and removed the files from my PC, including the duplicate GW files.

Has anyone else had any issues similar to this? Can anyone suggest an alternative programme to use?

I have major concerns that this is what killed my previous PC as the crashes appear to be very similar. I have just attempted to run one copy of Guild Wars from my standard location and had another graphics failure leading to reinstalling the driver again.

Please save me from total meltdown!

*Apologies if this should have been posted in the 'Mods' section, please move if required*

Always blame the Monk.

Edited once, last by Ddraeg: Added note to move to mod section if needed. (April 1, 2020 at 9:04 PM).