PC for incomplete shield collection

• Hello in my opinion theres No strict PC on these items. This combination is not very wanted. I would say depending on skin and req from 10-50e per shield, but you might get more from right person. I would suggest putting them on sale and see

Edit: Yes I picked up wrong words, what I wanted to say this combination is not the most wanted :D, but totally agreed there re people interested in +1 shields !

Selling shields separately might be better. Cheers!

Edited once, last by ardunain (April 14, 2020 at 8:31 PM).

• the combination is rather wanted! there are some nicer skins amongst and some average. the average higher reqs I see in the range ardunain gave (aegis, tall shield, cele and ornate) the others can probably go even higher. Nice collection set - don´t give up too soon - there´s not too many missing! regarding the "set price" - probably it wouldn´t fetch more in a set, since those shields are usually used rather than collected so ppl would only want single ones. Some might find a place in someones collection of a certain shield skin.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• cosyfiep May 15, 2020 at 6:37 PM

Closed the thread.