WTS UnDed Minis ~Ceratadon, Asura, plus cheap celestials/purples/etc, updated 4/22

• Thanks for taking the time to look. Back into GW after a long hiatus. Sitting on a ton of Minis. Admittedly some of these are rare enough that its hard to find recent verified sales but if you make a good faith offer I will try to make it worth your time. I have both Ded and UnDed minis plus unopened presents.

UnDedicated

- Ceratadon ~29 arms (this is my starting point, depending on interest level it could go up or down)

- Asura ~6 arms

- Varesh - Sold for ~215e

- Gray Giant Sold for 5arms + 10e

- Celestial Ox, Dragon ~18e each

- Black Moa Chick - sold for 30e

- Smite Crawler

- Koss

- Flowstone ele

- Zhu

- Kirin

- Jora

- Oola

- Smite Crawler

- Freezie

- Elf

- Palawa Joko

- Janthir

- Nian

- Burning Titan

- Black Beast of aaa

- Candysmith Marley

^ I will sell any of the purples for 2k

Dedicated

- Ceratadon ~105e

- Asura

- OG Pig

Unopened presents of every year 1-7

Make me an offer and if its not an obvious hilarious low ball I will try to do some price searching and we can make it work if its reasonable. I'm just going to post what I sold em for as well to try to help out any price checking.

I reserve the right to sell in game

IGN - Srak Spear

Stay safe everyone

IGN : Srak Scythe

Edited 8 times, last by Srak (April 20, 2020 at 10:01 PM).

• Srak April 20, 2020 at 10:06 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “WTS UnDed Minis ~Ceratadon, Asura, Koss, Gray Giant, Smite Crawl, Moa, Varesh, lots more” to “WTS UnDed Minis ~Ceratadon, Asura, plus cheap celestials/purples/etc, updated 4/20”.
  • Srak April 22, 2020 at 11:15 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “WTS UnDed Minis ~Ceratadon, Asura, plus cheap celestials/purples/etc, updated 4/20” to “WTS UnDed Minis ~Ceratadon, Asura, plus cheap celestials/purples/etc, updated 4/22”.
  • bsoltan August 25, 2020 at 2:40 PM

Closed the thread.