closed - Presearing Stuff

• i <3 Milka May 2, 2020 at 8:44 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “7 purp. OS Crystas :)” to “Presearing Stuff”.
  • So, mini's are very hard sales in pre, especially any of the high end's.

I've seen people trying to sell their mini Kuuna's for 125-150bd with out any luck in finding a buyer. The highest offer I've had over the past year, on my Mini Oni in pre has been 150bd (even with the Presearing forum PC of 450-550bd). Most of the people in pre with the amount of Black Dyes that you'll be after in these sale, already have these mini's, and they're trying to sell them as well :p

I've sold single mod Shields w/ +9ar vs Charr for 3-5bd (all base armor 10ar or lower).

I'd suspect quite a bit more for the dual mod.

The cane is probably going to be hard to sell. Most interest for Wands tend to be w/ max or near max Pre Dmg w/ both the hct/hsr mods. 7-11 dmg is very low.

I'd merch or see if you can get 100g-2k (depending how much time you want to invest in trying to sell such an item).

• Thanks for the Pc‘s :)!

Are there maybe more thoughts on the shield?

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

To close a price check thread simply add the word CLOSED to the title or at the top of the first post. DO NOT DELETE anything from either the title or the contents of the thread.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (June 8, 2020 at 1:10 AM).

• i <3 Milka June 6, 2020 at 6:54 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Presearing Stuff” to “closed”.
  • bsoltan June 8, 2020 at 1:07 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan June 8, 2020 at 1:09 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “closed” to “closed - Presearing Stuff”.