New Guild Looking to either join an alliance or create one!

• Hey guys!

Returning Veteran player and two others as well coming back from a long break. We decided to make a new guild and dip our hand into making new friends, doing SC’s (casually not competitively), FF’ing for titles and general PvE (vanes, HM missions etc). We’re looking to either build an alliance from scratch or join one to match our interests. If we have people that wouldn’t mind showing us the ropes, I would be more inclined to lead the alliance/start from scratch because we don’t know any of the current SC roles or anything like that so we need to get retrained. Looking forward to some input! Feel free to ping me in game or at the discord names below!

ign: reaper of Cerberus

Discord: Cerberus#4627

• How long a break? Been about a decade for me. Gf as well, we have a few chars but (I) emptied them out for HoM for GW2. Still got the skills and accomplishments but, it's not very much. Id' love to get back into GW though. I was a good healer (Mo) back in the day. I don't know the new mechanics very well but I can look em up and learn.

Lemme know, fam.

IGN: Miko Leene

Edited once, last by Sakiel (April 30, 2020 at 4:39 AM).

• bsoltan April 15, 2021 at 4:24 PM

Closed the thread.