Pre-nerf & OS & Q8 Shields / Staffs (Magmas, SWS, Shadow, Skeleton, Raven)

• Hi All - just come back from a long break and wanted to see what these items are worth. Thanks in advance for the help!

1) Pre-nerf Shadow Staff Q8 Communing, HSR Communing 20% HCT 10%
    2) SWS Q9 Tactics, +10 vs Lightning, +1 Air Magic 20%
    3) Magmas Shield Q13 Strength, +1 Prot 20%, 20% Weakness
    4) Magmas Shield Q10 Strength, +10 vs Fire, 20% Disease

5) Magmas Shield Q10 Strength, +1 Dom 19%, +9 vs Piercing
    6) Magmas Shield Q12 Strength, -5/20%, +42 Stance
    7) Skeleton Shield Q9 Tactics, -2 Stance, +45 Stance

8 ) Shadow Shield Q9 Strength, -5/19%, +10 vs Slashing
    9) Raven Staff Q9 Water, 20/10
    10) Eternal Shield Q9 Strength, -2 Enchant, +44 Enchant

Thanks again :)

• q8 Shadow staff

Highest i have seen this or similar item go for in the right circumstances: ~75-100a

What i think is fair on today's market: 50-75a

I think selling below this would be getting ripped of spectacularly considering my experience of market on such items: 40-50a

PM me for more information if u have any questions.

Very nice staff! dont see perfect q8 often especially 20/10! Not even every year matching one is for sale, communing isnt best attritube but shadow is amazing!
    Staffs are hard to sell in general.

• martinowns June 4, 2020 at 4:26 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Pre-nerf & OS & Q8 Shields / Staffs” to “Pre-nerf & OS & Q8 Shields / Staffs (Magmas, SWS, Shadow, Skeleton, Raven)”.
  • i can see the eternal shield fetching 50-100e too

in fact i would easily pay 50e for the shield, i also recently purchased a bladed shield q12 tac +44 w/e -2w/e for 50e on this forum and over the time i bought serveral other skins i like with the same mods in the same price range, and i never felt like i overpayed

for example q9 str +45w/e -2w/e eternal shield is 50a++ same with other skins so idk why ppl (in this forum think only perfect is valueable ((i already got a 100e offer for the bladed i bought for 50e...)) some players are fine paying 1% of the price and dont have perfect mods instead of paying xxx arms and have a perfect one

Edit: and you shouldnt use phrases like " not a chance" in price check forum, there recently has been discussion about price check etc. . You may be an expert in terms of eternal shields because you collected them for some time, but that doesnt make your price check 100% correct

• Eternal 10-20e depending on desire.

(No ad hominem intended, but this has to be pointed out.) There is a term called proper disclosure. As of the posting of this comment, you have the very same Eternal listed on your WTB thread, pointing to an explicit desire which has yet to be disclosed here beyond a vague comment relating to Eternals. There is even a finder's fee involved, which also implies that the item has yet to be, well, found.

On another note, I have paid and would pay again 50-100e for r9 41-44/-2 stance Eternals, which are arguably less wanted than enchanted. Some shield collectors may be able to vouch for this as well.

• In the interests of proper disclosure then I have already sent a PM to this user, making an offer which was ignored. My PC on the shield still doesn't change. Are we going to need to add the caveat now that we have to stipulate WTB only at a reasonable price, because that's the knife edge we're walking on here. At 50-100e I am not even close to interested so can PC freely as I wish.

• Thanks for the PCs on the Eternal. I'm not planning on selling that any time soon but I've got a general idea of the value from your comments. Thank you.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the other shields? SWS / Magmas / Skeleton / Shadow?

• cosyfiep July 8, 2020 at 4:41 PM

Closed the thread.