Problem starting missions

• Hi guys, hoping someone may have come across this problem before.

I have a prophicies character that recently finished the Nightfall storyline (lockdown life) :P

After I thought I'd go back to the start and complete the first 3 missions which is where my problem starts. I did Chabek Village but now I cannot start Jokanur Diggings or Blacktide Den. Digimaster Gatah or Savage Nunbe do not give me an option to start their respective missions even with the correct heroes present in the party.

Any input appreciated people :thumbup:

• That is strange. I've never heard of this before, and I am unable to replicate it with characters that are in the same situation that you describe: proph/factions characters that have finished nightfall, did chahbek, but did not complete jokanur and blacktide yet (didn't even unlock those outposts yet). I could go to both of those outposts and immediately start the mission. For you, do the two digmasters have green icons floating over their heads that look like a shield with 2 crossed swords?

The only thing I can think of that would prevent you from starting the missions is if you are in a party with another player, who is a nightfall character that has not yet progressed their storyline far enough... ?

>WTB< | ign Adanel Jade

• Thanks for spending a bit of time to get your head around it, it is an odd one.

Playing only with heroes, and have the correct ones equipped for each mission so not a clash like that.

Neither of the NPC's have the green icons above their heads, but then neither did the NPC in Chabek, talking to him just opened a dialogue that started the mission. A message then came accross the screen saying the following events happened before my character arrived in Elona.

Tomorrow I'm going to hang around in both mission outposts and see of I can piggyback through with someone else.

Thanks again for your input :thumbup:

• Just an update for anyone else experiencing this problem.

I managed to resolve the issue by doing the sunspears in cantha quest (had already completed the kryta one) don't know if this is a one off glitch on my account or now the normal.

If anyone else is having the same issue it's worth a try completing both sunspears in cantha/ kryta