q8 shadow blade +5e

• To my knowledge q8 +5e Shadow blade as never excistes and doesnt excist unless someone proves me wrong ;) any Tyrian/core q8 +5e's are superbly rare and none has sold in over 5years, My personal opinion any q8 +5e With core/tyria skin is 250a+, simply because theyre prettymuch 1 of a kind, and also few q8 +5e collectors would pay that.

For Shadow blade id say it definetly should be 500a+ but thats different thing if there is anyone willing pay that actively, i could name few who would but thesedays are quite inactive ;P

But yeah, as said nothing been sold or hardly any excisting, these are just my personal opinions without any facts of succeed sales behind them, It means if I Owned the sword i wouldnt sell it below my opinion simply because of the rarity and coolness and it wouldnt be rightfull sell such items too cheap in these late days of gw in crazy market ;)

Edited once, last by Pleikki (March 24, 2017 at 3:48 PM).

• I've never seen or heard of one. Everything ikki said is correct. If it exists, it's as rare as Rice's r8 +5e chaos axe.

This is one I'd have to see ingame to prove whether it exists.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde