Eternal Shield Q10 Strength | +30hp and -2 physial while enchanted CLOSED

• Hey guys.

I have this shield currently.
    Since i have absolutely no clue about OS stuff i thought i better ask.
    Maybe someone can tell me what kind of mods are worth something on shields so i dont waste everyones time :D

• Hello,

I sold a +10 fire -2ench q12 for 65e which was maybe the okay low price.

So in my opinion yours should at least go above 90-100e, i would not let it go under. It's a perfect eternal q10, maybe not q9 but it doesnt drop every day for sure.

As usuall guys tell me if you think am wrong, am not a pro at shield estimation, i just say what i saw on the market. And it's really random as much as for staff now a days... if 2 people have an interest the price can be x10, if no one has you have to lower your shield price or keep digging.

So my advise : wait for one more pc / be patient selling it / put it on sale here for 1 or 2 weeks.

Peace !

Edit : looks like i was right on the AT LEAST 100e 8)

• msothername September 4, 2020 at 1:38 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Eternal Shield Q12 Strength | +30hp and -2 physial while enchanted” to “Eternal Shield Q10 Strength | +30hp and -2 physial while enchanted”.
  • msothername September 6, 2020 at 1:47 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Eternal Shield Q10 Strength | +30hp and -2 physial while enchanted” to “Eternal Shield Q10 Strength | +30hp and -2 physial while enchanted CLOSED”.
  • cosyfiep September 10, 2020 at 5:52 PM

Closed the thread.