BTG Lux Looking For Active Alliance

• Hello people :)

I am an Officer at BTG and have made it my quest to find us an active alliance full of friendly active people that we can enjoy the game with.

We are a "small" ( 20 ) Luxon Guild in the building process. We are looking for an active Alliance to join. The more people to play with the better.

We have a wide range of Members. From beginner or returning player to Gwamm Veterans that are always willing to help.

My IG is "Karp Yx". I would love to hear from you.

• Hi we have a luxon alliance in EviL that you are welcome to join, we've been around a couple years and have held cavalon etc in the past; right now we focus on PvE content and Sc's such as fow/deep/urgoz/dungeons etc.

It's not a full alliance as we re-formed 2 months ago but there are spots for budding guilds to join us.

My IGN is in my sig, I'm online evening EU times and later . We can talk more about it.

Edit: Invitation was there for a couple days but leader didn't accept, took it as you've found somewhere else. You have my IGN; get your boss or whoever runs the guild to speak if he wants a re invite.