[CLOSED] Help with pricing OS plagueborn items

• Both bows

Sword is okaish mod but 1 off the mod and 1 off the max dmg. Maybe a q8 loving plague collector looks a budget sword and pays some globs would take what I can get. 5e would allrdy for me personally a deal if I was you.

The daggers... Let's not talk about the sadness of the daggers its q9 and 1 off Max dmg so it's merch and the 300g q9 15^50 plagues are gone. Soooooo close. I went from hype to meh real quick on these. Dang.

OS farming/running is allways a gamble. The jackpot will come. And GL on the next drops :):thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• daW October 31, 2020 at 5:01 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Help with pricing OS plagueborn items” to “[CLOSED] Help with pricing OS plagueborn items”.
  • bsoltan October 31, 2020 at 9:26 PM

Closed the thread.