Team for Daily Zaishen Quests

• Greetings build builders. I'd like to share the team I use for daily Zaishen quests.

My own assessment of this team:

- Pros: Runs around fast; kills fast; able to do most hard mode contents

- Cons: Defense is somewhat lacking; relies on summons; needs corpses

The main perk is 3 Fall Backs on the Mesmers, because most of the time questing is spent running around. The Mesmers will follow you closely when running, and will not stop for casting outside of battles (while other heroes may lag behind to summon minions or cast bundled ashes). You can always expect Fall Back to cover you when running. :)

Player build:

Assassin's Promise spiker (for quick kills)

[Build=OQeR4ZaBaX0mMmUREAAAAAA]

fill up the blanks with any energy management skills from your profession

[Build=OQek4xmypii0C0uoNZMpi4LmFWIG]

- Equipment: anything that adds up to two 10% HCT for spells, for faster AP and EVAS casting

For example: staff with "Don't Think Twice" and "Swift" staff head

Another example: spear with "Don't Think Twice" + focus with a "Swiftness" core

* Note: For non-caster professions (W, R, A, D, P), if you don't want BiP to be casted on you automatically, use a spear. You may switch to a staff when you really need energy, and BiP will then be casted on you by the hero's AI.

* Note for Paragons: Remember that Heroic Refrain builds are compatible with this hero setup, especially in difficult areas.

My other AP builds

[Build=OgcTY574ZaBaX0mMmURE3gzg2AA]

[Build=OAej4xiM5QLQ7i2kxkKiYMdiMTA]

[Build=OgdTwQP/VaBaX0mMmUREZICitBA]

[Build=OAdTYUP/RaBaX0mMmURE3JCitBA]

[Build=OwVTMWP/NaBaX0mMmURc5LCitBA]

[Build=Owlj4xf4pSLQ7i2kxkKivYRQsNA]

[Build=Ogej4xfIrSLQ7i2kxkKi0XRQsNA]

Mesmer runners:

[Build=OQlkAkC8gZezO+EkDmemuhQGAnC]

[Build=OQlkAkC8gZezO+EkDmemuhQGoGD]

[Build=OQlkAkB8gZe0O2LACIJQeGRQGQNG]

- Equipment: 20/20 wand and focus, Prodigy insignias

The supports:

Minion master:

[Build=OANDUshvSyBUB4BKgbhVVaR3VA]

- Equipment: staff with 20+20 HCT death, +20% enchantments, a Bloodstained insignia

N/Rt SoS hybrid healer:

[Build=OAhjYghqIPXzyJGrqKNncDzLGA]

- Equipment: 20/20 restoration wand and focus

BiP healer:

[Build=OAhkQoG4hEyzdY3VVFeSzJ3wccC]

- Equipment: 20/20 restoration wand and focus, +1 & +2 headgear to hit 13 bood magic

ST:

[Build=OAOjAyhDJPYTr3ZbzBNdmtkLGA]

- Equipment: a staff of preference (e.g. +60hp staff), Shaman's insignias

Overall, the builds include:

- 2 condition removals

- 3 enchantment removals

- 3 hex removals

- 2 hard resurrection skills

- Maintainable "Fall Back" and "Stand Your Ground" :)

[Mission-specific] ... personal preferences

- 4-men areas: I would take the N/Rt hybrid, E-surge, and Minion master or another E-surge; for very easy areas I'd take 3 Mesmers

- 6-men areas: I would leave out the BiP and an E-surge

- For Imperial Sanctum and Gate of Madness, I would take an assassin with Flashing Blades and Wild Blow to tackle Shiro

- For A Time For Heros, I would take 2 UA monks instead of the ST Rit and Minion master

- For Moddok Crevice, I would take an Ele with Deep Freeze to snare the 2 Corsair Runners

- For A Chance Encounter (WoC farm), I would take UA monk instead of Minion master

- For Nightfall missions that require a specific hero, I would leave out an E-surge, and give the hero this bar:

[Build=OgWjIwDM7MygLQOAna6GCZgWGA]

No team is perfect for any situation, and may need adjustments here and there. Please share your thoughts and suggestions. Any comments are appreciated. Thank you for reading.