Greetings build builders. I'd like to share the team I use for daily Zaishen quests.
My own assessment of this team:
- Pro: Runs around fast; kills fast; able to do most hard mode contents
- Cons: Defense is somewhat lacking; relies on summons; needs corpses
The main perk is 3 Fall Backs on the mesmers, because most of the time questing is spent running around. The mesmers will follow you closely when running, and will not stop for casting outside of battles (to summon minions or cast bundled ashes). You can always expect Fall Back to cover you when running.
Assassin's Promise spiker (for quick kills)
fill up the blanks with any energy management skills from your profession
- Equipment: anything that adds up to two 10% HCT for spells, for faster AP and EVAS casting
for example: staff with "Don't Think Twice" and "Swift" staff head
another example: spear with "Don't Think Twice" + focus with a "Swiftness" core
- Equipment: 20/20 wands and foci, Prodigy insignias, affordable runes
- Equipment: 20/20 restoration wand and focus, +1 +2 blood on headgear to hit 13 bood, insignias and runes of preference
- Equipment: 20/20 restoration wand and focus, insignias and runes of preference
- Equipment: staff with 20+20 HCT death, +20% enchantments, Bloodstained insignia, and others of preference
- Equipment: spear and shield, or anything of preference, Shaman's insignias, affordable runes
Overall, the builds include:
- 2 condition removals
- 3 enchantment removals
- 3 hex removals
- 2 resurrection skills
- Maintainable "Fall Back" and "Stand Your Ground"
No team is perfect for any situation, and may need adjustments here and there. For example, I would take an assassin with Flashing Blades and Wild Blow to tackle Shiro, and UA monks for A Time For Heros. In difficult situations, ST rit may replace the MM. Please share your thoughts and suggestions. Any comments are appreciated. Thank you for reading.