• Hello everyone! This is a warrior guide. I put quite some work into this one, would appreciate some feedback, what's missing, what'd be interesting to show on the next one. There are a LOT of builds in this one, also tips, tricks, general informations.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great video! As a player who started off with a warrior, I think this guide quite accurately captures what it feels like to play it. :)

I very much agree with having Splinter Weapon! Attack a mob ball with it and get a satisfying BAM! I think it's better than Strength of Honor or a Conjure elemental skill, though you can actually use all of them combined, mostly for fun. :D

Adding to the elite section, personally my favorite is Soldier's Stance. It's got maintainable block + increased attack speed, and is really smooth and relaxing to use. It's also quite good on a hero too. Here's an example bar from PVX wiki:

[Build=OQATEHKX5xvAYmaAA3CPRUDAA]

Optional skills: Asuran Scan, Save Yourselves, For Great Justice, Conjure